Ghosts - anyone seen em?

Just go me a wondering after the strangest thing you have ever seen thread - I once slammed on my breaks to miss a woman in the middle of the A34 Bloxwich to Cannock road - she was a woman in a long cloak - thought I had killed her - but when i got out to look there was nothing - but if another vehicle had been in the vicinity it would have been a nasty smash.

One of the firms I go to are convinced that bay 11 is haunted - and the loader will not go in alone ! -

and one of my mates has come across a coach and 4 … ?

I once overtook a headless horseman in the dead of night on the E17.
Done a double take and it turned out to be a Belge “banging one out” . .ho hum.

I could of sworn I saw someone working at Iceland Swindon once :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We have a few old chain rattling relics around derby and nottingham.

My friend has just left her own pub to have a baby and they had regular ghost tours and a seance almost every night. Not sure who put the willies up her. :smiley:

I heard some tall stories in my time, but people working at Swindon Iceland ■■? You must be mistaken mate !!!

Billybigrig - you owe me a new puter ! - its just had tea sprayed all over it ! and a snot bubble out me nose !

I came home one day and stopped on the way into the house to have a few words with my grandad in the garden, nothing odd about that, lovely summers day, went into the house and mum tells me grandad had died that morning, figure that out!!

Wheel Nut:
We have a few old chain rattling relics around derby and nottingham.

My friend has just left her own pub to have a baby and they had regular ghost tours and a

seance

almost every night. Not sure who put the willies up her. :smiley:

More like Seafrance

How can it be sea chance. work would have to be done :laughing:

Phantom Mark:
I heard some tall stories in my time, but people working at Swindon Iceland ■■? You must be mistaken mate !!!

Think yourself lucky you wasnt tipping @Woolworths a while back.

theres a driver at our place and his name is casper … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: