GG's on Popmaster!

Pin your ears back & wish me luck boys, I’m on today! :grimacing:

Well done gnasty gnome :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah i heard that too. Was wondering if it was you. Think you need to update your Soul 2 Soul collection though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well Done

BBC Radio 2 - Ken Bruce, 20/04/2009 starts at 57:40

Well done and good luck for saturday :smiley:

oh wonderful… well done kev.

i was very keen on the zoe ball picture on the i player page.

Well done Kev, hope you have great weather for the weekend, and is the limo one of your trucks■■? :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

SWraith:
Well done Kev, hope you have great weather for the weekend, and is the limo one of your trucks■■? :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Jeff; wedding car’s a 1933 Railton actually, and we were supposed to be leaving in my 63 GMc pick-up, but unfortunately it won’t be ready in time. Got a replacement though, I’ll post some pics when I get chance!

well done GG :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

enjoy saturday :laughing:

well done kev i don’t think many people would’ve got three soul 2 soul songs.
i was a bit disappointed you forgot to say hello to everyone individually!!!
good luck for the wedding.

yes he did didn’t get the three in ten though, bubsy left a link to the bbc iplayer where you can hear it again

Thought it was you, well done for winning mate bad luck on 3 in 10 though, hope Sat goes ok, you could of mentioned us lot though!

I’d have loved to, Bugs, but I barely got time to mention the rest!

Funny thing is, when you’re listening on the radio some people seem to go on forever, but when it’s live it takes not time at all.

I didn’t even manage to get a plug in for this… :frowning:

… and I’m organising the ■■■■ thing!

you got another mention today :wink: KB thought the earth tremor was “that bloke on popmaster last week with the harley starting the engine along with his friends” (or something like that) :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I heard that Denis, made I larf! :grimacing: