Getting your own back

I reckon most of us have got stories like that, at least, hes got the balls to tell it. I know when I was away all week (or longer) Ive had 1 or 2 “encounters” lol. one that does stick in my mind, tho wasnt me, but one of Murfetts lads I was running to Romania with. we were qing at the border (Nadalac I think) from Hungary into Rumo, and as it was getting dark, the "ladies" came out. well we were havin a brew in(Ill call him Bob)s motor. took a shine to one (she was a stunner actually !!), so I went back to my truck, picks me book up n left him to it, 10 min or so later, he shouts me on the CB " you can come back now I Im done, as he says that another 1s just walking past my truck, " you got the wrong 1 bob" I shout back, "have a look at her, she is gorgeous" he does then says "Ive got to have that " and ....he did,another £15 and 20 min later , hes makin a fresh coffee, n looking rather pleased with himself. About 4/5 hrs later were thro the border, n parking up for the night, bite to eat couple o beers, and Bob announces hes off to bed cos hes got to have a w..k . We gave him some stick I can tell you, waste of £30 eh two women, didnt share em, n still had to throw himself round the cab to get to sleep. :laughing: :laughing:

bullitt:

rexyu:
Pay for ■■■??

Very sorry, but I find that a bit sad and pathetic

Hope I cause no offence

Steve

It`s not sad and pathetic rexyu, its a rite of passage mate!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Me and a mate of mine (A mate of Egg on Legs incidentally) had similar fun in Milan one rainy Monday night!! Well what else there to do apart from eating pasta and drinking!! (we`d already done alot of that :smiley: )

Its not to everybodys taste but when youre young, single and have got the companys money in your pocket (cheers Russ!!) …Well, you know what I mean!!! :laughing: :wink:

No offence taken rexy,

Cheers, bullitt.

You found one that took Euroshell then Rick :laughing:

If I recall that was on the Lecco road, I think I may have taken a wrong turn & ended up on it a few times when I was weekend :wink:

The standard of Italian slappers got a lot better when the Yugos started going at it, nearly every bridge had a group of fit birds standing underneath, a bit of a price war started too, happy days :open_mouth: :laughing:

pooky:
I reckon most of us have got stories like that, at least, he`s got the balls to tell it.

That is the problem with Italy. So have the ladies :laughing:

pooky:
I reckon most of us have got stories like that, at least, hes got the balls to tell it. I know when I was away all week (or longer) Ive had 1 or 2 “encounters” lol. one that does stick in my mind, tho wasnt me, but one of Murfetts lads I was running to Romania with. we were qing at the border (Nadalac I think) from Hungary into Rumo, and as it was getting dark, the "ladies" came out. well we were havin a brew in(Ill call him Bob)s motor. took a shine to one (she was a stunner actually !!), so I went back to my truck, picks me book up n left him to it, 10 min or so later, he shouts me on the CB " you can come back now I Im done, as he says that another 1s just walking past my truck, " you got the wrong 1 bob" I shout back, "have a look at her, she is gorgeous" he does then says "Ive got to have that " and ....he did,another £15 and 20 min later , hes makin a fresh coffee, n looking rather pleased with himself. About 4/5 hrs later were thro the border, n parking up for the night, bite to eat couple o beers, and Bob announces hes off to bed cos hes got to have a w..k . We gave him some stick I can tell you, waste of £30 eh two women, didnt share em, n still had to throw himself round the cab to get to sleep. :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I must be getting old id rather keep the money rather than get my leg over lol

Years ago when i was young…free…and single i was running to italy…so i get weekended in Milan…so headed for old Pops…a regular haunt in those days for uk truckers that were weekended…on the saturday night a few of us decided to drop the trailers and go looking down bonfire alley this place was frequented by ladies of the night…although there was a main road…there was also slip roads that ran parallel with the main road…these slips were used by the ladies waiting for business and would often light fires in old oil drums in order to keep warm whilst waiting for customers. we would run down these slip roads looking for the prettiest…or the biggest…or whatever takes your fancy…so after i had an idea of who i wanted ■■■ with…returned to where she was waiting…and she got in.all the other units were parked behind waiting for me to finish…so the first job was payment so i paid…she got on the bed…but as my hands started to wander…she demanded more money…for touching…i was in no state to not pay…so i did…and we did the business…so we got up …got dressed.and it was time for her to leave the warmth of the cab…and head for the night air once again…she stepped down from the cab…and i slipped it into gear whilst she adjusted her dress…and with her handbag on the passenger seat…pulled away…the door gave a nice little click…and she was buried in the smoke of half a dozen tractor units as they followed closely behind…we headed back to pops…and i then started to count my ill gotten gains…a nice little earner…enough for all of us to get sloshed all over the weekend at my expense so to speak…of course the other drivers wondered why i had got outta there a bit lively…but laughed their heads off when i told them…i must admit i was scared to say the least…expecting the mafia to show up looking for me.or waking with a horses head on my pillow…ha ha ha …but nothing happened.its about time someone paid me instead of the other way round…

i’ve been waiting for one of these, trucky. a story of where you out shadied the shadies. well told. keep 'em coming.

YES , gorgeousload is right this one is a story with a kick ,I do not

know the one in MILAN: but I have seen the young ladies of the night-

also day astanding around waiting for customers, when I have driven the

country roads. and it is still occouring even now . ta for the tale keep em

comeing please.

Very funny story truckyboy :laughing:

Pay for ■■■??

Hope I cause no offence

Steve

Well Rexyu…i did say i was young …free…and single…but at least it saves putting stockings and high heels on…and a polythene bag on your head…like some who have been discovered…and its the oldest profession in the world…could say that women are sitting on a gold mine… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: now go back to church and tell the vicar… :laughing: :laughing:

Actually, down here in deepest, darkest Sussex, one of our local vicars has just put the milkman’s daughter in the pudding club. Biggest drama since the postman fell off his bike.

This is the same vicar who protested about the building of a new market cross in the middle of the town. (A lorry having demolished the old one) Next week the headline in the local paper read:

“Vicar Fights Erection in High Street”

Actually I meant that a single, free young man really shouldn’t be reduced to “paying for it”. But, I suppose needs be as needs must.

Anyway, don’t lets fall out over it.

As my old mum once said to my dad “You’re like a hare with a bedsore”

Steve

[/quote]

rexyu:
Pay for ■■■??

Hope I cause no offence

Steve

It`s not sad and pathetic rexyu, its a rite of passage mate!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Me and a mate of mine (A mate of Egg on Legs incidentally) had similar fun in Milan one rainy Monday night!! Well what else there to do apart from eating pasta and drinking!! (we`d already done alot of that :smiley: )

Its not to everybodys taste but when youre young, single and have got the companys money in your pocket (cheers Russ!!) …Well, you know what I mean!!! :laughing: :wink:

No offence taken rexy,

Cheers, bullitt.

rexyu wrote:

Pay for ■■■??

Hope I cause no offence

:question: :question: :question: you got to pay for one way or the other. well, i guess there is the story of one day i was walking down the street and spotted a ■■■■■■■ her porch. The first words out my mouth were “do you need a drink?” yadda yadda yadda, i left her place the next morning and never saw her again. oh yeah, she bought her own drinks.

Hey rexyu…we wont fall out…i believe everyone is entitled to his/her opinion…but i been married 3 times now…and i have paid for it big time…difference in italy was …i paid for it…got a rebate…and walked away…lucky old me…cant walk so easy this time…but dont tell the wife…ha ha