getting work

hello everyone,

I am looking for work anywhere in the uk, I just passed my class 2 but been looking and can’t find anything. Problem been I have not got experience so any help would be great.

Many Thanks
Peter Myers

Have you tried all the agencies in your area

Or been round all the companies that have Cat C vehicles ( not only haulage / transport companies )

I found it much easier to find work when I gained my Cat CE just saying

If you have a look on the VOSA website ,there is a list of firms and small operators on the applications list for O licence decisions.
Owner drivers on there to contact.
Are there farms nearby?
Any parcel or courier firms to get some route and road knowledge doing van multi drops.
By doing that you get to see internal driving job vacancies at the places you deliver to.They put the adverts by the staff rest rooms or tea room.
With the experience thing, you may have to stretch the truth a bit with some white lies.
Find a few firms that have stopped trading and gone bust and make up some contact numbers that do not exist.
Companies House Website?

Thank you for the reply’s, I have just looked at the VOSA website and can’t anywhere that would tell me where company’s are■■? Anyhow I have looked at the placers near me and all need me to have my cat c for 2 years, will just after keep looking.

Many Thanks
Peter Myers