Getting trained in Liverpool/ Merseyside

I want to get fully trained by a respectable centre in around near to Liverpool. I saw AJM was on the list of centres but that is the only one on the list for Merseyside :frowning: !! ! Does anyone know of another place just to be able to compare. Many thanks for your help.

Chevron, Flint.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Jon , I am in the same position as you , I am getting the funds sorted out at the moment and have been looking around as I live out towards Southport . The one’s that I found were Town and Country near KirKby , EPL in Liverpool . I have just got my form’s for both medical and provisional licence and looking at assement drives . Hope this help’s you .

Jon, for a comparison, contact Red Rose training in Kearsley(Bolton).

Only 40 mins away and excellent trainers. Competitive prices too, with a very good pass rate.

Alright mate.

Am from Aintree originally living in sunny Southport now and I did my training with town and country. They were great with me and passed first time.

One of my mates has just trained with epl or whatever they are called in Bootle and he failed. Personally I’d put that down to not going near the test centre and learning a few routes. Even seen them in Southport the other day and there is no test routes round here.

I know you shouldn’t need to learn test routes but take what help you can get I say and familiar roads cam help with nerves

Would NOT reccomend AJM at all I did my class 2 with him and hes not very helpful just lets you make mistakes and sits there somehow I managed to pass 1st time but for my c+e I went chevron in flint and they were brilliant!!!

Hi Jon, as Marky Mark has said Town & Country are very good passed my Class 2 and Class 1 with them.
Regards and best of luck, Al.

I recently passed my C+E with Eddie Stobarts Training Academy @ Widnes (though I believe they are due to relocate to Warrington). They have there own examiner on site. You are taken on the actual test routes (there’s several routes depending on how busy Runcorn Bridge is), and it’s a good, professional set up. They provide lunch too. You can do your cat. C with them aswell.

Town and Country in Bickerstaffe is a good shout to, I’ve done a refresher course with them before embarking on my C+E training with ESL. With ESL it’s 3 yr old automatic cabs. T&C is the split shift 8 speed in older cabs.

Hope this info helps.

Go to Chevron on Flint. Hands down the best training company