Getting there

Passed my theory today - both parts. After the test I booked an assessment lesson with Peeks in Lowestoft for Tuesday 19th. Sufficed to say I’m feeling rather chuffed at the mo.

The Saxmachine:
Passed my theory today - both parts. After the test I booked an assessment lesson with Peeks in Lowestoft for Tuesday 19th. Sufficed to say I’m feeling rather chuffed at the mo.

Well done ! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well done :smiley:

Well Done

Cheers guys. Had a 45 minute assessment lesson with Peeks and that was an interesting experience. It’s amazing how much room you need to give yourself before turning. But the instructor seemed very impressed, could tell I enjoy driving and even said I’m a natural driver. That was humbling to hear. Now I’m trying to transpose some of the techniques to car driving so it’s all there ready for when I start the practical course.

Well done on your theory pass saxmachine, glad your enjoyed your assessment drive :smiley:

I begin my Cat C 17th November. Glad to finally be getting stuff booked in. Should I do my CPC case study before or after the Cat C test?