Getting rid of Fridge trailer smells

http://www.airwick.co.uk/our-products/automatic-sprays/freshmatic-gadget-range/air-wick-freshmatic-max-gadget-white/ :laughing: :wink:

A pallet of Shake and vac might work, ask White White White if it did :wink:

ye nightline u could have a bbq with doors open but u light a fire then close doors for prolonged time u will cause damage .as for your mud slinging as to what ive done 21yrseuropean /commi bloc/2yrs n.africa last 9yrs running coast to coast canada/usa 95per cent of that with a reefer hope this clears things up for you :smiley:

Just let some Eritrean migrants in the trailer for a few hrs with the temp up to +18 for full effect , they smell just like a bomb fire apparently

lol be in calais next week i giv it a blast oops excuse the pun

Not long ago I was getting loaded at a factory and the loader used to work on fishing boats.
When I apoligised for the fishy smell in the trailer from the previous load he told me what they used to do to get rid of the smell in the fishing boats.
They used to get a jar or tin of coffee and open it up and stick a load of cotton wool or similar in the top like a wick and light it and let it burn.

Found burning brown paper was good for getting rid of smells ,

I run fridges with fish 95% of the time, and fish offal… We wash out then use a spray supplied by our company… Products called TROPICAIRE you only need a small amount sprayed on walls and floor…not forgetting the rubbers on door seals and drain pipes

Wash with a bit Vinegar in a Bowl water

I used to run fish with Davy Malcolm, then go for yogurts, if they smelled anything at all they sent you packing. Even after the 35euro wash i used to go into the van and spray a can of fabrice. £1 each in the local pound shop, never failed me and actually helped a few guys.