Getting LOGGED OUT all the time

As header says even when I click the “LOG ME IN AUTO” box so its stays logged in at all times I am always getting logged out. EG:- I can log in, View the classifieds section then click back to the main board and I have been logged out. I dont know wether this is a forum problem or maybe my internet settings but I have checked my “DELETE HISTORY” settings etc and its set to clear every few days so not as if it clears/resets after every fresh new page. Also this logging out only happens on this forum.

Any help?

Have you tried deleting all your internet cookies?

Posted the exact same thing in the feedback forum and came to the conclusion it was one of my proggies causing it but seeing this perhaps not.

Crossing my fingers though as it happened 4 or 5 times a night but been o/k for a couple of days now.

Are you using a link to go back to the index page or using the Back button on your browser ? If it’s the latter then you may be going back to before you logged in. Check your cookies too. In your preferences you can choose to not accept cookies from certain sites. Make sure this site isn’t in the list.
Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Sites (in IE6)
Edit > Preferences > Privacy > Exceptions (In firefox 2.x)

Well I deleted my cookies and seems to have worked for whatever reasons hence why I have been on more over the last few days compared to the last month.