Getting busy for Xmas now

Were asked to do some Shuntin,12 Hour every Night and i said OK.
well now.Come today for 17.00 and got said driving on the Road. Now,Now,now

First i didn’t know if i shall believe what i hear.Because,at that Moment i put a digi card in the tacho i’d need to manually entry all my other Work of that Periode since my last weekend Break,and Shunting doesnt do POA.
They didn’t know what im talking about and were explaining me the driver Law,but ignored the working Time directive for Mobile workers.

Now im seating that weekend at home.

If you have a record of your work I don’t think you have to put it all on your digi tacho. When I was shunting I just kept start, finish and break times in my diary so that was a record of my work

10-08:
If you have a record of your work I don’t think you have to put it all on your digi tacho. When I was shunting I just kept start, finish and break times in my diary so that was a record of my work

That’s okay if you only shunt in the week and don’t go on the road but it’s not legal if you do a shift on the road during the week. Then you have to record the shunting only days on a chart, on a printout or by manual entry on the digi tacho, a diary won’t do.

Lovlyperson:
Were asked to do some Shuntin,12 Hour every Night and i said OK.
well now.Come today for 17.00 and got said driving on the Road. Now,Now,now

First i didn’t know if i shall believe what i hear.Because,at that Moment i put a digi card in the tacho i’d need to manually entry all my other Work of that Periode since my last weekend Break,and Shunting doesnt do POA.
They didn’t know what im talking about and were explaining me the driver Law,but ignored the working Time directive for Mobile workers.

Now im seating that weekend at home.

Would have taken all of 5 minutes to record 4 or 5 shunting days by manual entry. Start time, scroll it to end time, record it as other work, scroll to next start time, record it as rest, scroll to next end time, record it as other work and so on. If you wanted to you could stick your break(s) in during the shifts. So instead of a few minutes of button pushing you’re now not earning?

Alternatively STFU about the shunting and crack on. :wink:

I dont see what your x-mas thing has to do with tach shunting regs

did shunting myself last week and went on the road and never gave a monkeys about records in the yard

I know.
Many do ilegal,but i also know many who lost Family and House after an Accident

Lovlyperson:
I know.
Many do ilegal,but i also know many who lost Family and House after an Accident

Ow come off it shunting in the yard
according to our ■■■■ experts if we are not wearing a high viz and not walking on the yellow path ways we will get run over and die
but if we are in the walk ways or wearing a high viz then its all hum hum hum honky dory

here too,but its for Shunter that busy that you haven’t Time for walking
But i mean,if you go after 60 Hour Weekly Working Time on the Road,have an Accident with Injured or death and Court finds out you shall not have been on the Road …

mcgregors shafter:
according to our ■■■■ experts if we are not wearing a high viz and not walking on the yellow path ways we will get run over and die

You mean were not going to die to death?! :open_mouth: