Getting 'bullied' off the forums

I have noticed that on many occasions an apology is made if someone gets something wrong. As said before if people don’t like this forum then they are free to leave and nobody need be any the wiser as to their reason for doing so.

The main problem is that everyone is always right and sometimes other people think that they are and this can cause some confusion.

I bought popcorn thinking there was gonna be some good replies what a waste … :cry:

Coffeeholic:
As this thread is about a particular member I think anyone who has been on these boards for more than 5 minutes know he is more than capable of holding his own and can give as good as, more sometimes, he gets.

And even thats an understatement !!! :smiley: :smiley:

BULLIED :open_mouth: :unamused: …wtf are you lot on about ,its a bit of a ■■■■■■■■ and a laugh,how do some folk carry on in the yard when lads are having a laugh :question: ,run to the bossman crying :question: ,no wonder nobody dare say owt at work nowadays :unamused: get a mans life ffs :neutral_face:

I’ve looked through that thread in question, and unless some posts have been removed by mods, I can’t see any of the thread that would make anybody feel the need to chuck the toys out and mince off, announcing their departure in a drama queen type stylee :open_mouth:… or did I miss something.■■

Dont worry, I love you all xxxx :laughing:

Drift:
Dont worry, I love you all xxxx [emoji38]

Shame it’s one way traffic [emoji14]

nick2008:
I bought popcorn thinking there was gonna be some good replies what a waste … :cry:

I’m sure the beaver can give you some of his.

Still masses of angst on agency/regular thread, bordering on OCD for some.

m1cks:

Drift:

■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:

this thread is in need of some insults.

Drift:

m1cks:

Drift:

■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:

That’s not nice

You beat me to it :grimacing:

Bullying intimidation and violent threats is why I became a plumber

mercury:
Bullying intimidation and violent threats is why I became a plumber

I feel sorry for anyone that gets a burst pipe in your area.

Well said mate! Although we’ve all seen people get singled out by ‘certain types’ on forums, there is the option of blocking and/or having a word with moderators. Keyboard warriors I always assume to be flacid sad cases who’d faint if anyone said boo to them in the real world!

Coffeeholic:
Toys being thrown out of the pram and a major flouncing off, with ‘threats’ never to darken the door again happens quite often.

Then almost all come back.

The ones who tend to actually not come back are the ones that just stop posting with no great announcement of their departure.

Happens in the real world as well. Someone in a pub creates a Drama Queen full of threats and promises then storms off before returning a few days/weeks later full of grovelling apologies while someone else thinks - “This place is a bit crap,” and just leaves and never goes back.

As this thread is about a particular member I think anyone who has been on these boards for more than 5 minutes know he is more than capable of holding his own and can give as good as, more sometimes, he gets.

Idiots come, idiots go as they say

65cherub:
Idiots come, idiots go as they say

nice to see you back again

thats be been away and now im back from my happy hoddilays now…things are looking up and im un naturally cheerfull…anyone care to bully me?..or will i just go away again in a wee huff. :smiley:

dieseldog999:
thats be been away and now im back from my happy hoddilays now…things are looking up and im un naturally cheerfull…anyone care to bully me?..or will i just go away again in a wee huff. :smiley:

shut it 4 eyes :open_mouth:

do you have a limp by any chance ? as it seems its pick on limps week this week ?