Getting a bag togeather

Hi Guys, after passing my C and having my mod 4 booked soon i’m starting to get all the stuff togeather that ill need for when i get a job and thought id post it up hear to get some help if i forget stuff and to help other people who might be doing the same. I know post have been done on what you’ll need for day driving and tramping have been done so hopfully this will be a bit different.
Firstly what type of bag will i need to carry my stuff in i was thinking a holdall type bag but dont know if ill look bit of a spanner turning up to do a days work with a massive holdall.

Clothes and PPE:
-Steel toe cap boots
-Hi-Viz vest
-Gloves
-Work pants
-Black polo shirts
-Jacket
-Waterproofs
This is what iv already got so add if iv forgotten anything and would you suggest i carry a spare set or not to bother.

This is the stuff iv got/ going to get so again if you see anything i dont need here or what iv forgotten feel free to add :slight_smile:
-Truckers atlas
-Sat-Nav (car one but will try and use with some common sence :slight_smile: )
-Bunjee cords
-Tools (what basic tools will i need to keep with me?)
-Wetwipes
-Rag/cloth (for cleaning window/mirror and lights)
-Pens
-Clip board (for paper work or will i not need this)
-Tape measure
-Spray (so i dont smell)
-Air spray (incase i get a smelly cab)

Carnt think of anything else at the moment,

Plasters for any scrapes you may pick up, and charger for your mobile phone?

Swiss Army knife maybe, wouldn’t bother with tools and bungee cords etc myself, maybe a torch for checking seals etc in poor lighting conditions.

A backpack should be suitable enough for day work, plenty of guys here using holdalls, gym bags, posh leather holdalls, to the more full on expedition type backpacks with waist straps etc.