Get your teeth into this, Windseer

twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/statu … 67861?s=20

You can have a crack too, Carryfast. It’s right up your ally, also.

To be fair anyone living in the endless expanse of Australasia could be forgiven for thinking that the world is flat and that the Chinese government is the accepted authorative government of it.
But admittedly it’s difficult to get your head around the idea that solid rock and water can bend around a globular base.Or that there is actually no such direction as East or West or North and South on an endless circle.

And, gravity is a wonderful concept.
Incredibly weak as it is…

The thought that I can pick up a lump of rock, although the gravitational attraction of the Earth, all 5,974,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms of it is trying to prevent me from doing so, is mind blowing.

(Sits back waiting…)

It is the standard patter of non-believers in anything at all - to attempt to explain the wild beliefs of others - by comparing them to OTHER wild beliefs of yet others still…

What makes you think that I simply MUST belief in “Flat Earth” “Hollywood Moon Landings”, “Area 51 Aliens”, “Euthanized Windsors”, “Covid originating in China”, or even "Nicotine/Methanol as ‘Soma’…?

For every 100 conspiracy theories out there, less than half of them could be described as “Popular”, and even less of the “Popular” ones - classed as watertight enough for people like me to consider them “of any merit”…

Don’t try to tar us all with the same brush!

I don’t follow David Icke for example, but even I have to admit he damned well got it right about the FLOODS we now see as commonplace in this country eh?

Franglais:
And, gravity is a wonderful concept.
Incredibly weak as it is…

The thought that I can pick up a lump of rock, although the gravitational attraction of the Earth, all 5,974,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms of it is trying to prevent me from doing so, is mind blowing.

(Sits back waiting…)

Gravity - a “weak force”, but one that happens to be everywhere in the Universe - the very “Omnipresent” description given of God eh?

…And proof that “Omnipresent” need not automatically mean" Omnipotent" as well, a quality of God that non-believers like to brow-beat the faithful with “If there is a God, then why doesn’t he care about each and everyone’s individual plight from moment to moment”…?

Why WOULD God prevent you from going bald, prevent Hamas from cutting that Baby’s head off, prevent the Wrath of Israel in return, prevent the US rigging their own elections, prevent good people staying in Hell, rather than ascending, or even prevent fresh souls ready to repent and be saved?

It is all down to Human Freewill.
“Freewill” is perhaps the most precious of God’s gifts to Mankind, and of course the most abused - because of the Fall.

“Who told you that you were naked!?”
Genesis 3:11

Winseer:
Gravity - a “weak force”, but one that happens to be everywhere in the Universe

Is it everywhere?

Gravity remains, in the scientific sense, a theory.

Prove it, and you Mr Winseer could be TNUK`s first Nobel Prize winner.

I am assuming we don`t already have one here?

Franglais:

Winseer:

Is it everywhere?

If Gravity isn’t everywhere, then every body in the universe - would sit still in space, and not have any kind of real proper motion, let alone any “Orbit”.

Far away from any apparent gravity source, it is generally accepted by science that “Drift” occurs at an object released into space with zero momentum vector.
I.e. if you set it in space “still” - it would remain still forever IF there is no gravity everywhere, including in deep space, well away from the “Heavenly Bodies”.

Science and Religion complement each other when it comes to the wider universe.

It is only among the realm of Humans with their human nature - that “rules” start to be broken with regards to “what can contradict something else”.

“Natural Order” isn’t the opposite to “Temporary Chaos”.
Likewise, if there were such a thing as permanent chaos - then it, philosophically - could not exist.

As Gallileo said during his “Trial” for heresy:

“Eppur Si Muove”

Winseer:

Franglais:

Winseer:

Is it everywhere?

If Gravity isn’t everywhere, then every body in the universe - would sit still in space, and not have any kind of real proper motion, let alone any “Orbit”.

Far away from any apparent gravity source, it is generally accepted by science that “Drift” occurs at an object released into space with zero momentum vector.
I.e. if you set it in space “still” - it would remain still forever IF there is no gravity everywhere, including in deep space, well away from the “Heavenly Bodies”.

Science and Religion complement each other when it comes to the wider universe.

It is only among the realm of Humans with their human nature - that “rules” start to be broken with regards to “what can contradict something else”.

“Natural Order” isn’t the opposite to “Temporary Chaos”.
Likewise, if there were such a thing as permanent chaos - then it, philosophically - could not exist.

As Gallileo said during his “Trial” for heresy:

“Eppur Si Muove”

Did Galileo Truly Say, 'And Yet It Moves'? A Modern Detective Story - Scientific American Blog Network

Nope, no Nobel Prize for that.
No $64,000.
No coconut.
No goldfish in a plastic bag.

In reception year, a generous teacher might give a silver star to encourage you, but I know of a few teachers harder than that.

To those that won’t believe, they’ll ask for the moon as irrefutable proof for anything at all, including base concepts such as “Water is Wet” or “Everyone who breathes Oxygen - Dies”. (To doubt that - is to call yourself immortal, and even Christ didn’t do anything of the sort as suggest his earthly body of flesh and blood was capable of immortality. The image though? - That’s a different matter. We think of Hollywood Stars of Yesteryear as somehow “Immortalized” by the fact they are visible in their moving pictures many years after they are dead and ashes blown away in the wind…

You cannot prove a negative.

Likewise, to a non-believer - they cannot really call themselves “Scientists” because the struggle for a would-be Nobel Prize winner at least used to be having to bring something new to science to the public domain - and Prove it by open experiment in front of everyone, not just one’s science peers…

You don’t win any prizes then for trying to convince anyone that cannot be convinced, because they don’t believe in anything at all, not even themselves.

THIS is what the Lefties are now up against in Trump, someone that resonates with common, popular-held beliefs… Whilst Trump’s critics think he’s some kind of “Cult Leader” who’s “Declared himself a god” when he’s done nothing of the sort…

Attempting to take him off the Colorado ballot was supposed to encourage and embolden other Left-leaning state legislators to attempt the same…
It’s merely an attempt to put all states with any lefties left - out of reach of EVER being “Voted Out” of course, and the public have figured that out very quickly indeed, thus boosting rather than reducing Trump’s chances next year.

If the Left want to be rid of Trump - they are going to have to be better than Trump on his own policy commitments:
Higher wages, lower taxes and inflation, better public services, less immigration, more exports, less red tape, more state support at the local level, and subsidies ONLY for home industries unfairly (at present) competing with market-flooding foreign concerns.

Good luck with THAT.

For years it is the Right that gets accused of “Austerity”, when in fact it has always been the left that caused it, and when they finally “Inherit” power once more - blame the now-gone Right administration for why now they “cannot implement any of their election promises” other than “cracking down on Right Wingness”.

FFS we’ve had enough of THAT in this country under the Tories.

With the Moral Majority vote (everyone Right of Karl Marx) now likely to win further elections in the future - the game is now on to up the lies game so that scapegoats can be varied rather than “found” as was the case in the past.

Sunak is Deep State approved.
Starmer is Deep State Approved.
If you vote for EITHER of these - NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
No “Change”. None Ever.

That means you are “Happy as you are”.
If you are happy as you are, you won’t be voting out the current administration after all.

Already got a wedge on at 12/1 that the Tories stay in power after the election next year…
It will be mainly leftie “professional layers” that are offering such a generous price about that, exactly the same as the 10/1 they offered on Cameron winning in 2015 and the 40/1 offered on Corbyn winning 20-50 more seats for Labour in the 2017 election…

(I voted for neither of these characters, but nicely cleaned up on both of those bets!)