Get in - Passed ! Yesssss!

Passed this morning, after the worst couple of hours beforehand ever :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Top examiner this time, proper decent fella who actually spoke to me and put me at ease … Absolutely made up, cant tell ya enough lol, grinning like a dog with 2 sausages :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fantastic news well done !!!

how was the actual test…

:smiley: :smiley:

wigan_lad:
how was the actual test…

Hi, cheers, Yeah it was ok to be fair. It was an early morning test so we hit a fair bit of traffic which actually helped, as everything was slow moving, it gave me time to calm my nerves massively, that combined with the fact this Examiner was just proper sorted, the test seemed to fly by much quicker. Real kudos to this guy, as he put me at ease and actually had me laughing :laughing: :laughing:

3 miners, I`ll take that :laughing:

ROG:

:smiley: :smiley:

Cheers ROG, you`ve been instrumental in all this from afar (and probably completely unaware :laughing: ) … So a big β€œCheers” to you :wink:

Trouble:
Cheers ROG, you`ve been instrumental in all this from afar (and probably completely unaware :laughing: ) … So a big β€œCheers” to you :wink:

If you are referring to the training tips thread then the cheers goes to many members who made the info for it - I just compiled that info

Great feeling aint it. Well done!

The examiner does play a big part in how you are,i was lucky i had same examiner for my C and CE

Congrats pal! :smiley:

Best of luck with the job search…

Congrats pal

Congratulations! Its the best feeling isnt it? :smiley:

Congratulations chap :slight_smile:

Driving for a company in Germany with a class 2 licence , company will pay to put me through class 1 but here in Germany !
Can this be done with a UK licence ?

ROG:

Trouble:

If you are referring to the training tips thread then the cheers goes to many members who made the info for it - I just compiled that info

No, from a heck of a lot of good advice given over on H&H :wink:

Evil8Beezle:
Congrats pal! :smiley:

Best of luck with the job search…

Cheers, have already been offered 3 jobs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks all, yes it`s the best feeling in the world.