Germany work?

Hi guys and gals,
Ive just left the forces after 14 years and moved to Ellesmere with my German wife, things dont seem to be going as well as originally planned and i’m close to losing my job. Does anyone know of any German firms that take Brits on? My German language is limited, i have C and C+E, Digi tacho, full CPC.

HI there,
im german and work in england . if you try south germany (Stuttgart, Ulm and Munich are) there are plenty
jobs for driver.im gonna have a look and let you know

Thanks Tom

Try this lot

facebook.com/pages/Gutge-Tr … 2129123647

I know an English bloke working on there :wink:

Nottheger transport in the Austrian Tyrol valley.Food/liguid tanker work and tautliner work all over Europe and beyond.Family firm near Waidring.
Birds in Birmingham do Germany.
Brit Pete on Trucknet lives in Germany and may have some pointers.

toby1234abc:
Nottheger transport in the Austrian Tyrol valley.Food/liguid tanker work and tautliner work all over Europe and beyond.Family firm near Waidring.

How long ago did you work there? I’ve seen you mention this company many times. I ask because I always found it a rarity to see an Austrian registered truck from an Austrian company, and rarer still an Austrian to be actually driving it, rather than one of the neighbouring cheap labour country nationalities.

H Freund in Runcorn is a German firm that takes on English lads. Its powder tanker work. Their headquarters is in Frechen near Cologne.

Anyone know of any Operators in Germany who will take on an English guy