Germany to Poland Transit Tolls

Hi Peeps,

Can anyone please give me an idea of approx costs for German MAUT tolls for the following entry/exit points please…

Entry Venlo area - transit to (exit) Swiecko PL, via Hannover, South of Berlin and Frankfurt Oder.
Entry Venlo area and transit to (exit) Zgorzelec PL

I just need an approximate idea of costs. Vehicle is six axles and Euro 4, non Haz

Thanks in advance.

I can’t remember the cost last time I went through Frankfurt Oder, I didn’t go direct as I had a delivery on the north side of Berlin en-route. From Stralen to the German/Polish border at Forst, the one down past Cottbus and the route I prefer rather than via the Gorlitz border as it is less hilly, for >4 axles and EURO 5 it is €110.

They also allow 29 hours for that journey so plenty of time for a rest period and the drive.

Coffeeholic:
I can’t remember the cost last time I went through Frankfurt Oder, I didn’t go direct as I had a delivery on the north side of Berlin en-route. From Stralen to the German/Polish border at Forst, the one down past Cottbus and the route I prefer rather than via the Gorlitz border as it is less hilly, for >4 axles and EURO 5 it is €110.

They also allow 29 hours for that journey so plenty of time for a rest period and the drive.

Many thanks Coffeeholic. I just needed a ball park to work into some rates.

18 cents per km in germany.

limeyphil:
18 cents per km in germany.

Thanks Phil, much appreciated. That makes it a whole lot easier than guesstimating. I am not familiar with the MAUT system , so any info you can offer on this would also be very appreciated.

try looking through this linktoll-collect
ALSO have a read of the euro stickys as there is lots more information there as well

brit pete:
try looking through this linktoll-collect
ALSO have a read of the euro stickys as there is lots more information there as well

Thanks Pete :smiley:

as you are just transiting, the maut will be fairly straight forward. muti drop is a pain in the [zb]in arse.
you can pay using a debit/credit card, or fuel card. you can choose english on the touch screen. but when you put your pin in, it asks for it in german. pinkarten, or some foreign rubbish.
remember to get both tickets from the machine, there is a long delay between the first and second, so it’s easy to walk off without it.

limeyphil:
as you are just transiting, the maut will be fairly straight forward. muti drop is a pain in the [zb]in arse.
you can pay using a debit/credit card, or fuel card. you can choose english on the touch screen. but when you put your pin in, it asks for it in german. pinkarten, or some foreign rubbish.
remember to get both tickets from the machine, there is a long delay between the first and second, so it’s easy to walk off without it.

Many thanks Phil, thats some good advice there. Cheers.! :smiley:

limeyphil:

. Now you tell me…lol, what would of been on the second one. We need how to video’s from someone like Luke on how to use things like this.

Harry Monk, Gawd bless 'im, has already obliged HERE :wink:

russell2587:

limeyphil:

. Now you tell me…lol, what would of been on the second one. We need how to video’s from someone like Luke on how to use things like this.

you don´t always get 2 tickets it depends how you pay, if paying by credit card or fuel card you get 2 one is the card receipt if however you pay using the toll collect account on your vehicle card if you have one then you don´t get the second ticket

welshboyinspain:

russell2587:

limeyphil:

you don´t always get 2 tickets it depends how you pay, if paying by credit card or fuel card you get 2 one is the card receipt if however you pay using the toll collect account on your vehicle card if you have one then you don´t get the second ticket

that’s true, when we got the toll collect card, no one bothered to let me know, so i waited for…well, lets just say it was more than a few minutes. :laughing:

limeyphil:

welshboyinspain:

russell2587:

limeyphil:

that’s true, when we got the toll collect card, no one bothered to let me know, so i waited for…well, lets just say it was more than a few minutes. :laughing:

And that was on top of waiting what seems like half a flamin’ hour for the first card to be printed. :laughing: