Germany Sunday ban

This still inforce from 00:00-22:00 on Sunday?

In other words can get as far as possible on Sunday via Belgium, then stop before I get into Germany?

heading to Stuttgart.

I think it’s from 22:00 Saturday till 22:00 Sunday local time (24hrs) ban, Is the same for France and Luxembourg as well as Germany

tommy t:
I think it’s from 22:00 Saturday till 22:00 Sunday local time (24hrs) ban, Is the same for France and Luxembourg as well as Germany

This looks right to me for Germany.
France is midnight to midnight I think.
Lux’ is dependant on where you are going. For Germany it’s 2200 to 2200, if you’re heading for France it’s midnight to midnight.

Simon:

tommy t:

Lux’ is dependant on where you are going. For Germany it’s 2200 to 2200, if you’re heading for France it’s midnight to midnight.

Had a 24 hr off at arlon or whatever it’s called nr the belgie and luxy border before now, didn’t wait until 12 midnight, on the move just before 10 local time, filled up @ the BP Capellen and headed for the A4 in frog and then on to Saarbrucken without any probs , Never heard of the 12midnight before

tommy t:

Simon:

tommy t:

Had a 24 hr off at arlon or whatever it’s called nr the belgie and luxy border before now, didn’t wait until 12 midnight, on the move just before 10 local time, filled up @ the BP Capellen and headed for the A4 in frog and then on to Saarbrucken without any probs , Never heard of the 12midnight before

Not far before Arlon is a truckstop, at j29 Habay. Better than a service area.
Just before the border with Lux, on the E411, there are two large yellow signs. One tells you the times you are allowed to enter Lux if going to France for the Sunday/holiday bans. The other tells you the same for Germany.

At the top of this forum there is a short list of Stickies.
One of those is titled Euro Drivers Info Point.
The first post is an updated list of useful links arranged by country (I update it when I can).
In the entry for Lux’ is a link to a pdf document issued by the Lux’ Police explaining the bans, dates and times.

Must have changed since the last time i went that way then, was several years ago now , i don’t remember the yellow signs either , so sounds like this will be the case

was gonna through belgium (pick up some smokes) then head down past lux, and head that way into germany/stugartt

there also a Sunday ban on Luxembourg too then? never been there before, what else is needed for there? many tolls etc? borders the same as france/belgium/spain etc, drive through them? none of the mandatory paper check hassle you used to get?

gonna stop just before lux in belgium then if there is a Sunday ban.

Going via lux is giving 766km 7h 53mins for a car (google maps )http://goo.gl/maps/qicR7 Going belgie is more k’s but gives a shorter time 7hr 13mins again for a car
The tax that you buy in france for belgium covers use in lux as it is the same eurovignette Eurovignette booking you can buy it online too