German weekend bans

Can anyone shed anylight on a permanent weekend ban in Germany.Took a load down on Friday night.With the intention of going into Germany on Saturday and getting at least part way down for a delivery on monday to Nurnberg.Anyway get told that can’t run in Germany after midnight Friday to midnight Sunday.Ended up going to Luxembourg and stopping there for weekend.So is this a new thing coming in?..

Www.trafficban.com

Thanks for that neil.

No worries only jus found it myself.all you do is change the date at the top.

I may be wrong …but im under the impression there is an exception for carrying fresh food ■■ can anyone clarify this ■■

syramax:
I may be wrong …but im under the impression there is an exception for carrying fresh food ■■ can anyone clarify this ■■

http://www.trafficban.com/
:
Exceptions - 3.Transport of fresh milk and dairy products, fresh meat and fresh meat products, fresh fish, live fish and fresh fish products, perishable fruit and vegetables (in accordance with the directive of the Ministry of Transport of 31st July 1998 Road Code 12/36.42.30 on the definition of fresh and perishable foodstuffs within the meaning of § 30 paragraph 3 sentence 2 No.2 of Road Traffic Regulations and § 3. 1 No. 2 of Rules on Holiday Travel);