German Truckstops

Any body no of any decent truckstops around the Krefeld /Dusseldorf area please

Yes, I do. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

nope sorry :slight_smile:

No but they are everywhere. Any Autohof will be fantastic.

Coffeeholic:

Where Koln??

jimboy124:

Coffeeholic:

Where Koln??

No, you didn’t ask for Koln you asked for Krefeld /Dusseldorf. :stuck_out_tongue:

But i only no the one at eiffeltor! (spell)

Try the Autohof Guide for where to find Autohofs. This link takes you to the map page.
Unfortunately it’s only got the Autohofs which are just off the Autobahns, but that should be enough to keep you fed n watered for now. (Watered in this case refers to any fluid you prefer to imbibe :smiley: :smiley: )
I haven’t looked to see where the nearest one to Dusseldorf is. I’m sure you’ll manage that yourself.

SVG Krefeld Oppum. A57. MAUT and Restaurant

SVG Dusseldorf. A46 Junction 26. MAUT. Restaurant. Showers. Parking and Truckwash.

Is the old BP still open at Frechen? btw

Wheel Nut:
SVG Krefeld Oppum. A57. MAUT and Restaurant

SVG Dusseldorf. A46 Junction 26. MAUT. Restaurant. Showers. Parking and Truckwash.

They are the two I was thinking of.

Wheel Nut:
Is the old BP still open at Frechen? btw

BP Frechen is open but the restaurant is NOT open!

On the A6 at Grunstadt there is a lovely truckstop, where the food is great, the showers are clean and they have a good shop where they sell anything a trucker may need, I can recommend this as my husband and I used to do Germany runs and he lived at Mannheim at the time just over a year ago.We also have some maps of Germany in good condition if anyone wants them.

:confused: Thats handy for Krefeld and Dusseldorf then. :wink:

sweetleaf:
:? Thats handy for Krefeld and Dusseldorf then. :wink:

I was thinking that. Don’t think I’ll be popping to it when I am in Krefeld tomorrow night. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

If your going there (Grunsradt), make sure you get there early. If you arrive later there’ll be quite a few empty parking slots, but they’re empty because nobody can get into them. The parking slots are just big enough to park a wagon n drag in and the roads are just wide enough to get a wagon along them. If you can pick your wagon up and drop it into a parking slot, you’ll be alrightt, otherwise hope that someone will move so you’ve got room to swing in.
Of course, once your in a slot, you can’t get back out again.

Grunstadt is a Maxi Autohof, so you know exactly what you’ll get there.

There is the access road to an RDC, which runs across the front of the Autohof, where you can park. Very limited parking and can be rather noisy, obviously.