German Rage!!!

A thorough investigation has already begun as to ‘who’ swapped the numbers on Mercedes Formula 1 cars.Well done Lewis.

good lad. …see you in Bullys :laughing:

If I’m honest I would have preferred Nico to win. Never would have thought I would say that but Lewis is a sore loser and not gracious in defeat. Lewis is trying to be someone he isn’t with his gold chains and stupid mock American accent. Nico has been a gent throughout and even at the end was very gracious. I remember cheering Lewis in his pre F1 days at Silverstone when he was exhilarating. He has had the talent and drives to have won more championships before now

Well done Lewis, Nico’s shenanigans in Monaco put him on the wrong side of Karma. Would have been nice for Massa to win in the end though.
Natural talent won in the end.

I do think Nico is underated though but double points on the last race is just daft.
Very gracious in defeat though so fair play.

Please can someone explain what the number swap is about? Google is not my friend on this one…
Paul

^^^ I think someone is implying that Nico’s car was faster than Lewis’s, so they swapped the numbers to give Lewis a better chance.

sonflowerinwales:
Please can someone explain what the number swap is about? Google is not my friend on this one…
Paul

My guess is German team wanted the German driver to win lol or lewis has had more dnf than Nico this year aswell hence swapped numbers = swapped cars