general election

pavaroti:

Dave the Renegade:

pavaroti:

Truckulent:
Fascinating post this…

I agree that all politicians have ulterior motives…very interesting reading…

I’d love to meet the 11% of truck drivers that have voted Tory…do you all own 25 trucks and live in a mansion■■?

I don’t trust any party but I reckon UKIP are about the best. But I wouldn’t vote for any at the moment…they are all lying cheating scumbags…

I see a contradiction? :confused: Ukip and torys are birds of a feather.

Seems to me if the torys could ditch this eu nonsense they would be very popular and could well sort this country out good and proper over the longterm like Maggie did. :bulb:

Maggie started the rot.She sold off most of the utilities and knackered this country.

Nope!!! Whats needed is another Maggie to sort this country out.

Finish it off,more like !!!

poppiesfan:
‘…i think all the parties are just a bad as each other…’

Such a theory is obvious with the the three mainstream parties all fully advocating expensive membership of the EU - since it’s Brussels that really dictates the agenda, not their puppets in Whitehall.

All Lib/Lab/Con MP’s are willingly bound with the EU’s strangulation that is clearly suffocating the UK on your behalf. They are compelled to blindly adhere to the EU’s process of us paying them to homogenise us with all other EU ‘nation states’.

NB. the EU doesn’t recognise ‘countries’ any more since the UK is simply a ‘nation state’ pending full federalisation.

Leaving the the EU to it’s thing, the UK can continue to respect and trade with the EU - contrary to scare-mongering by pro-EU types - from a position of UK Independence because the UK demonstrably has differing political priorities & cultural qualities to those (otherwise lovely people) that speak foreign languages & drive on the left.

Why perpetuate Euro-blandness with Lib/Lab/Con when UK Independence can be achieved to work for Queen Elizabeth’s UK subjects as its main priority?

ratty_hmvf:

poppiesfan:
to be honest i think all the parties are just a bad as each other and once an mp is elected they dont give a toss about joe public.
if we did as much tax dodging, false expense claims we would have been locked up. i always vote ,then i have a right to a moan etc,if you dont vote you cant have any complaints. imo all mp,s are just conmen/women

I used to think exactly this, and I have voted in nearly every election, local and national since my 18th birthday.

However I now feel that all we, the voting sheep/turkeys/slaves (lets be honest that’s what the politicians see us as!) look to see who will do us the least damage and vote for them.

By voting for “damage limitation” we are giving a mandate and support to whomever we perceive to be the lesser lying, cheating, thieving, morally corrupt, self serving scumbag.

I will not vote for the LESSER SCUMBAG any more, I shall now withold my vote, and therfore my support, and not give any validity to these parasites.

We need a “none of the above” box added to the ballot paper so ALL parties can see how far out of touch they are with the common working slave.

Naturally it may well be me “out of touch” and the majority of people are genuinly satisfied with who they vote for.

a none of the above is probably the best way of letting all the parties know what people feel about them

I’d like to vote these guys but they don’t have many candidates
voteenglish.org/

poppiesfan:
‘…a none of the above is probably the best way of letting all the parties know what people feel about them…’

But isn’t that effectively voting for what one doesn’t believe in - which brings a default, pro-EU rabble to Parliament - just like we have now?

Due to most of ‘the main parties’ trying to be all things to all people (whilst all being dictated by the rules of Brussels) - why not firstly break free of the EU’s expensive & choking strangulation :question:

If that appears to be ‘single issue politics’ then perhaps think about how many avenues the EU dictates whilst costing the UK £48 million/day :exclamation: :neutral_face:

10-08:
I’d like to vote these guys but they don’t have many candidates
voteenglish.org/

Interesting, but a couple of problems.

1/ It should be British Democrats not English as theres only one nation on these tiny islands.
2/ A lot of ex BNP people are now dominating the English Democrats and will end up taking the party down to there level.

Interesting, but a couple of problems.

1/ It should be British Democrats not English as theres only one nation on these tiny islands.
2/ A lot of ex BNP people are now dominating the English Democrats and will end up taking the party down to there level.

1/ That is your opinion
2/ yes that is a worry