General advice - Nordic routes

Hello all,

I’m TV Producer doing some initial research on international routes for British drivers.

Do any British firms still travel to the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) ■■
If so, who??

Thanks in advance!!!

I think Move Corp run a fairly frequent service out to the Scandinavian countries.

Ray whites

Thanks I’ll give MoveCorps a go! Are they just for personal home removals do you know?

Calling Whites now!

Any more?

SR Transport

srtransport.co.uk/

Kellys international do I believe.

Dont panalpina go over that way

TVProducer:
Hello all,

I’m TV Producer doing some initial research on international routes for British drivers.

Do any British firms still travel to the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) ■■
If so, who??

Thanks in advance!!!

any chance this is to do with the Fish adverts your looking at producing
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=118015&p=1821271#p1821271
or would I be jumping the gun

as for the fish adverts I just don’t get the need for it to be a international driver after all we all do the same job and some of the scenery in the UK is stunning :sunglasses:
but then I’m not trying to con people to buying fish :wink:

Ha, the product isn’t actually fish (its just strangely the name of the production company).

I too think that British routes could be beautiful, but I’m only working to instructions from the director who wants remote isolated areas. Any other ideas of particularly remote routes?

How about firms covering Turkey? or Romania?

There is a driver on here who drives & lives in Finland sorry cant remember his name

TVProducer:
Ha, the product isn’t actually fish (its just strangely the name of the production company).

I too think that British routes could be beautiful, but I’m only working to instructions from the director who wants remote isolated areas. Any other ideas of particularly remote routes?

How about firms covering Turkey? or Romania?

LOL I remember that now :blush:
Think it was the coming home and sitting down to a family meal along with the company name that was making me think of fish and then with the Nordic routes I always think of fish with the Nordic people living around the coastal areas :wink:

As for isolated areas it depends how isolated you want and what the product is they are trying to sale but then that’s the problem you cant say what it is I suppose

animal:
There is a driver on here who drives & lives in Finland sorry cant remember his name

Hutpick I think

mutley:

animal:

Hutpick I think

hutpik lives in lap land

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=109888&p=1667182&hilit=hutpick#p1667358

Great, I’ve just found him and messaged.

Anymore expats living/driving abroad??

This might help

viewforum.php?f=6

TVProducer:
Thanks I’ll give MoveCorps a go! Are they just for personal home removals do you know?

They do corporate moves, and some exhibition stuff too.

Lorry drivers have been TV flavour of the month for a long while now. When are they gonna move on to the next fad I wonder?

Pulleyn transport at Reading venture up that way.Give Scott a call.

I have one in Oslo now when he gets back he or a n other will be going to Stockholm :slight_smile: