Gaydon

Gaydon 8-9 June. Whos coming.

I will be in the model show as usual and I will also have some copies of my book to sign if anyone wants one.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Gaydon 8-9 June. Whos coming.

I will be in the model show as usual and I will also have some copies of my book to sign if anyone wants one.

Yep ,see you there ,Steve.

Im going

I’m hoping to go on the Sunday. Probably my favourite show.
Cheers Dave.

Yep, definately be there, miss my wedding anniversary (again :laughing: ) befors I’d miss Gaydon!

Approx 350 booked in including quite a few motors that haven’t been before. This doesn’t include all the 'Steel Boys ’ who have an area at the top of the site. I understand they are fully booked up as a group as well. So please don’t just turn up if you haven’t booked your motor in. For visitors please note that not everything is there on both days ( Knowles Transport for example is Sun only). There are also quite a few motors from Scotland booked in. ( Anderson’s & Craigs )

Looks like you will have a full house of vehicles classicman. Be good to see the Scottish wagons as well as all the other motors.
Cheers Dave.

We’ll be there on Sunday, haven’t been for about 3 years now.

Will drag the Mrs along and bore her to tears no doubt… :wink:

Gonna try ■■ Story of my life :unamused:

Yeh was looking forward to this ( best show of the year for me ) till the wife said that’s when she had booked a few days away for the family. To say I’m gutted doesn’t come close just have to look at the pics on here after and make sure she doesn’t do it next year

classicman:
Approx 350 booked in including quite a few motors that haven’t been before. This doesn’t include all the 'Steel Boys ’ who have an area at the top of the site. I understand they are fully booked up as a group as well. So please don’t just turn up if you haven’t booked your motor in. For visitors please note that not everything is there on both days ( Knowles Transport for example is Sun only). There are also quite a few motors from Scotland booked in. ( Anderson’s & Craigs )

Hi all,
We will all be there plus plenty of others.if there are any of the welsh contingent who have entered and haven’t had their confirmation from steelboyf10,then please contact me.
Regards andrew.

image.jpg

Air tickets booked…Best show of the year by far…

Juddian:

Plenty of ‘James Bond’ cars and other stuff etc plus Britains largest truck model show inside the museum, entrance to which is included in your ticket. And an important point for ladies (so I’m told ) are two toilet areas (one on each floor) that are of hotel standard, not the usual truck show stuff.

classicman:

Juddian:

Plenty of ‘James Bond’ cars and other stuff etc plus Britains largest truck model show inside the museum, entrance to which is included in your ticket. And an important point for ladies (so I’m told ) are two toilet areas (one on each floor) that are of hotel standard, not the usual truck show stuff.

She always comes anyway and puts up with the nostalgia with a smile, far too good for me that woman… :wink:

Lets hope the weathers good eh.

I’ll be going for the first time with a truck to show after many, many years of being just a visitor. Anybody travelling down the old road on Saturday morning - Coleshill, Stonebridge, Kenilworth??
Just bought a tent, hope it stops bloody raining!

TruckinCraig:
I’ll be going for the first time with a truck to show after many, many years of being just a visitor. Anybody travelling down the old road on Saturday morning - Coleshill, Stonebridge, Kenilworth??
Just bought a tent, hope it stops bloody raining!

Travelling down the old road routes is all part of the weekend for many of our visitors. Obviously not everyone can do it because of the distances, but its great if you can.

First time visit with UAG 999 R, See you all there, Should be there on Friday evening , will be there for both days. Mike. :smiley:

pete 359:

classicman:

Hi all,
We will all be there plus plenty of others.if there are any of the welsh contingent who have entered and haven’t had their confirmation from steelboyf10,then please contact me.
Regards andrew.

The Steelboys have a full complement for 2013, 60 trucks! FULL!!! Springs to mind! Up for some entertainment again Saturday evening and charity auction. SBF10

We appear to have a full house at Gaydon again this year. Many old favourites and quite a few that haven’t been to Gaydon before.
A note for anybody visiting, ALL public parking (except disabled ) is at JaguarLandrover, the next roundabout towards Warwick. There is a FREE double decker transfer bus provided up to the main site. This will be running all day, so even if you walk up to the show (not far) don’t worry about having to walk back if you have bits to carry or tired feet, its running both ways all day.
Quite a few people like to see the Steelboys arriving on Saturday afternoon, so perhaps Steelboy F10 could post an ETA.