Gaydon Classic Commercial Show 2009

I can’t believe no one has posted any pics on here yet. I couldn’t go but was hoping my esteemed truck enthusiast friends of the trucknet community would be able to provide all the pictures i could need, but so far nothing!
Did any one with a camera go? :laughing:

i,ll post all mine at the weekend but heres the 142 i took for starters

Looking good that is Carl :smiley:

nice, i recognize the reg of tha unit, who owns it now/ used to own it? dating back to 98-2001

Hello Carl, your motor looked a treat on the day mate, was gona say hello but whenever i come past you had about 15 blokes wanting a chat about it! did you ever get a chance to see the rest of the show? :laughing: :laughing: .

mark ray carnwell owned it till 2002 then chris who own tyretracks had it then a guy in uttoxeter and my boss,s son who is rays nephew has had it for a few years now and hopefully a few more
straight eight i did eventually mate you shouldve just give me a shout mate wouldve been good to meet ya its always nice to put a face to a name :wink:

Hi carl, nice pics of the 142 mate. Is your truck the only 4X2 in the Swinson fleet? Think i’ve spotted u a couple of times but not to sure
Colin

Carl:
mark ray carnwell owned it till 2002 then chris who own tyretracks had it then a guy in uttoxeter and my boss,s son who is rays nephew has had it for a few years now and hopefully a few more
straight eight i did eventually mate you shouldve just give me a shout mate wouldve been good to meet ya its always nice to put a face to a name :wink:

cheers carl
thought it was 1 my ex boss owned

Did anyone take any pix of the Truck Models on display at Gaydon last w/e, I wasn’t able to make it this year :frowning: and would really love to see pics of what was there at the Model display.

Cheers - Rob.

Here are a few from me.A great day out,My father in law was like a kid in toys r us.He didn’t know which way to go first.

s537.photobucket.com/albums/ff33 … =slideshow

Tonyb

The model show

Tim