Gaydon 2015 classic show

Anyone visiting or exhibiting this month ?

Dan Punchard:

I’ll be there, signing books and generally milling about! Robert

The Steelboys have around 60 trucks rolling in around 4.00pm, following the road run through the Cotswolds

See you for a beer! :smiley:

Dan Punchard:

When is it ?

13th&14th Trev ,iam going on the Saturday this time for a change .

13th &14th June at the Heritage Motor Museum Gaydon Warwickshire. As said the Steelboys usually roll in towards 4.00pm. About 300-350 motors expected over the weekend (some Sunday only) plus your admission gives entry to one of Britain’s best motor museums and also to what is usually recognised as Britain’s best model truck show (organised by Ashley Coghill (Truckerash) ) Highly recommended. Public parking is at the Jaguar plant next door with a continuous free shuttle bus service onto the main site.

I’d love to be there but am still recuperating from an operation.

However Old Pond will have a dummy of my book ‘Fifty Shades of Tarmac’ and anyone who pre-orders one will get a signed copy!

Also Jimski has a superb model of my GMC Astro in OHS colours.

Enjoy!

Ok thanks Dan, I’ll try and make it.

This week now, Sat & Sun at the Heritage Motor Centre Gaydon

Have you got your leather shorts for the Umpah band :smiley:

Graham I’m having visions of Scotty Whitehouse in leather shorts, I shall have to have a lie down!

I have been planning to go, but am on standby to do a Trunk, won’t know for sure until Friday, when I switch my phone back on after my CPC exam !!!

If you’re at Gaydon this weekend have a look at the pre-edi tmock-ups of my book.

If you pre-order on the’Old Pond’ stand, I’ll make sure that you receive signed copies when the book is published in August.

What a cracker! Brilliant weekend again at Gaydon. Stunning models, wall-to-wall immaculately preserved / restored lorries outside and wonderful company! The organisers deserve medals. Robert :smiley:

DSCF5404.JPG
DSCF5405.JPG
DSCF5407.JPG

Barrieros Dodge 300 with a 9-speed Fuller in: Gaydon. Robert

DSCF5409.JPG

Hi robert you are right there missed seeing you yesterday meant to go back to the stand but never made it my only conplaint about yesteday is need to stop time as soon as u come in so if you could sort that out ash that would be great cheers ian

Not many pictures this year, normally loads of them on here.