Gay as..........

Cheers Luke for that.
I don’t look anything like that…but hey!

Now I have seen that pic, that is the look I am going to go for mate, gonna storm the High st on Saturday and blag the cashcard.
I’m eternally greatful to you mate…Can’t wait to kick the door and storm in Hollies caff dressed like that. :sunglasses:
Will need to lose the beer gut though…oh and do those boots come in a steel toe cap option for health and safety purposes.■■ :smiley:

switchlogic:

robroy:
Seeing as I am being abused here ( :smiley: ) I’m the sort of guy that can get away with poofy curtains, I can even carry off a pink shirt to go with my cool favourite exclusive designer lable jeans…George A’ Tasda no less :sunglasses:
and there is a good reason for this.
Anybody who knows me will tell you I am the epitome of testosterone oozing butch manliness, :sunglasses: …so where as some could not carry off the tassled frilly cab look without some doubt to his ■■■■■■■■■, I can…end of…
Nothing against gays btw, .but I am definitely not that way inclined, and if anybody dares to come on here again and cast aspersions at me , there will be repercussions or even come and say it to my face… if you dare.!! :smiling_imp:

This is how I imagine Robroy looks as he goes about his daily business behind his tassled curtains in his shagwagon

Classic :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
I don’t look anything like that…

trucker-problems_1.jpg
It’s more like this ain’t it.

Contraflow:

robroy:
I don’t look anything like that…

It’s more like this ain’t it.

NO NO NO NO.

Ok yes :blush: …you you you vicious little primate you. :smiling_imp:

robroy:

Is the black and white memory of a younger Robroy? You did once describe your image during your heady Yorkie bar days. The mental picture you coloured does lend itself to the picture book memory Luke dug out from the attic.

Where did you find it Luke? In a Trucking yearbook some year?

James the cat:

robroy:

Is the black and white memory of a younger Robroy? You did once describe your image during your heady Yorkie bar days. The mental picture you coloured does lend itself to the picture book memory Luke dug out from the attic.

Where did you find it Luke? In a Trucking yearbook some year?

Google ‘Tom of Finland’. Images of Robroys hedonistic past

robroy:
Cheers Luke for that.
I don’t look anything like that…but hey!

Now I have seen that pic, that is the look I am going to go for mate, gonna storm the High st on Saturday and blag the cashcard.
I’m eternally greatful to you mate…Can’t wait to kick the door and storm in Hollies caff dressed like that. :sunglasses:
Will need to lose the beer gut though…oh and do those boots come in a steel toe cap option for health and safety purposes.■■ :smiley:

And don’t forget your tasseld hiviz lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I felt sorry for a driver many years ago who was working for a company called w Humphreys [or bill Humphreys]they had a pink Scania and was featured in one of the trucking mags,the name of the truck,GAY LAD,

truckman020:
I felt sorry for a driver many years ago who was working for a company called w Humphreys [or bill Humphreys]they had a pink Scania and was featured in one of the trucking mags,the name of the truck,GAY LAD,

Was it this Mr Humphreys by any chance. :laughing:

download.jpg

truckman020:
I felt sorry for a driver many years ago who was working for a company called w Humphreys [or bill Humphreys]they had a pink Scan ia and was featured in one of the trucking mags,the name of the truck,GAY LAD,

Ime sure I saw that parked up in Albert Square,Walford Did"nt that punk bints ol man use to drive it ?

Contraflow:
Yep, he’s going to have your pants down, Switchlogic.

Well got the lube ready…

switchlogic:

Contraflow:

Well got the lube ready…

Wow ! :open_mouth: On that note let me tell you where I am.
Not that way inclined.

images.jpg

Ooot …not in that way either :smiley:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Contraflow:

Well got the lube ready…

Wow ! :open_mouth: On that note let me tell you where I am.
Not that way inclined.

Ooot …not in that way either :smiley:

Did Robroy just stumble and fall out of the closet? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

robroy:

truckman020:

Was it this Mr Humphreys by any chance. :laughing:

lol

Suedehead:

truckman020:
I felt sorry for a driver many years ago who was working for a company called w Humphreys [or bill Humphreys]they had a pink Scan ia and was featured in one of the trucking mags,the name of the truck,GAY LAD,

Ime sure I saw that parked up in Albert Square,Walford Did"nt that punk bints ol man use to drive it ?

You mean Mary :blush: :wink:

nick2008:

Suedehead:

truckman020:

You mean Mary :blush: :wink:

What? Muscle Mary. :smiley:

Don’t worry cheekymonkey and robroy, apparently I’ve stumbled across the cure…

Luke, avert your gaze mate, just in case…

Reef:
Don’t worry cheekymonkey and robroy, apparently I’ve stumbled across the cure…

Luke, avert your gaze mate, just in case…

Come on who took the picture of my mother in law haha

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

The wagon I’m driving now has them. Just why, why have something that my Nan would have up in her windows…

Radar19:
The wagon I’m driving now has them. Just why, why have something that my Nan would have up in her windows…

Don’t mention Nan curtains ffs, or you’ll set dipperdave off again. :smiley: