Gathering of the Griffin.

12.00 23/6/12 - 16.00 24/6/12
@
Orwell Crossing Truckstop
A14 Eastbound, Nacton, IP10 0DD Ipswich.

This is a one off Truck show for Scanias and enthusiasts. The trucks will initially be on invite basis but nominations are most definatly welcome. The aim is to put together the best, most diverse collection of Scanias thru the decades, displayed in chronological order. …It doesn’t have to be polished with in an inch of it’s life. There will be no trophies at this time. If a major sponsor wishes to step forward and put up trophies and judge, then fine. Arrivals are welcome from midday Saturday. Hopefully some form of entertainment in the evening.Possibly a charity auction if enough suitable goods offered and a raffle. On the sunday, a lazy day socializing with all. 4PM. Hopefully the big departure. The plan would be for each truck to leave in chronological order to allow film and photography of what is to be a truly one off convoy of Scanias setting off along the A14. It could be a truly magical moment. The cost? £5 booking fee to cover admin. Anyone wishing to take part, message me.

What a fantastic title! Where did you get the inspiration for it? :wink:

We’ll certainly be there ol’ billy, probably not as an entrant though.

Goaty:
What a fantastic title! Where did you get the inspiration for it? :wink:

We’ll certainly be there ol’ billy, probably not as an entrant though.

My dear boy, I had the help of a very nice chap, volvo driver. D’ya reckon you can lay ya hands on that there green R500■■?

We can only but ask. I’ll bell you with the answer…

Goaty:
We can only but ask. I’ll bell you with the answer…

Please do. It would quite something tbh. Maybe not in everyones eyes, but certainly in some.

Look out for Porkyboy on th a14…Apparently he’s after someone on here. “Keep yer’ mirrors in” he said! :open_mouth:

Can I bring a Bedford?
After all it has a Griffin on the badge. :laughing:

cartype.com/pics/3278/full/b … _crest.jpg

muckles:
Can I bring a Bedford?
After all it has a Griffin on the badge. :laughing:

Take this one, it’s got a Griffin right on the front. :wink:

A large gathering of Scania trucks, all in one place, at a known time eh?

Anyone else seeing the missed opportunity here? :smiling_imp: :smiley:

Gogan:
A large gathering of Scania trucks, all in one place, at a known time eh?

Anyone else seeing the missed opportunity here? :smiling_imp: :smiley:

:question: :question: :question: :wink:

bigvern1:
Look out for Porkyboy on th a14…Apparently he’s after someone on here. “Keep yer’ mirrors in” he said! :open_mouth:

bigvern1:

Did you have a point~? Doubtful.

I got threatened by him on another thread…So doubt THAT Thomas! :unamused:

Good luck with yer’ meeting. Not trollIng, Just saying. :smiley: