garnerlives

Garnerlives.

not sure if it was you but was you driving the Norbert cab dragging a blue trailer that was bigger then the cab? sorry but i forgot what sort of time i saw it i think it was 5pm till 8pm in between lol( had a busy night and can’t remember nothing) heading north up the A1 near to RAF wittering

Not me mate, been there two weeks and not driven yet :open_mouth: apart from bringing a unit down from Leigh earlier this week. My stomping ground will be Daventry and Luton and wherever they choose to send me at weekends

mickyblue:
Garnerlives.

not sure if it was you but was you driving the Norbert cab dragging a blue trailer that was bigger then the cab? sorry but i forgot what sort of time i saw it i think it was 5pm till 8pm in between lol( had a busy night and can’t remember nothing) heading north up the A1 near to RAF wittering

Micky! Most trailers are bigger than the cab,cos that way they can carry more. :wink: :wink: :wink:

this one was one of those double floor jobs if you know what i mean

Garner,

i looked at the driver and just saw a bloke who was spitting image of you from the pictures you post

Double decker trailer?

So you saying it was a tubby speccy four eyed newcastle fan driving?

hiya,
G L how did you get my description i’ve never posted a pic wouldn’t have a clue how to. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
thanks harry long retired.

garnerlives:
Double decker trailer?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

well he was singing “Newcastle are on there way to the Premiership” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mickyblue:

garnerlives:
Double decker trailer?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

well he was singing “Newcastle are on there way to the Premiership” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Even I’m not that delusional