Garmin truck nav application

just a quick question since some stealing thieving scum bag stolen all my maps which i have collected for many many years at a cost, i own a nuvi 265 sat nav and was wondering if there is an application that i could download saves paying through the nose for a truck sat nav and i aint gonna start buying maps they would probably cost more to collect than buying a snooper. am sure there are pc whizz kids out there who no of such things :wink:

google what you need mate, I cant help more than that as it is most likely illegal what I will tell you lol shame your maps got pinched though. I have a snooper truckmate, helps me out no end

Alcpone:
google what you need mate, I cant help more than that as it is most likely illegal what I will tell you lol shame your maps got pinched though. I have a snooper truckmate, helps me out no end

yer have searched but carnt find one may have to bite the bullet and puchase truck sat nav :frowning:

dustylfc Iā€™m not sure about discussing this on TrucknetUK (Rulz) so check your inbox :wink: