Garmin Dezl update

Just opened up Garmin Express (after seeing the post on PNavi sat-nav updates) and found that there was a map update for my Dezl 770. Anyone used the new map in a truck yet? (I won’t have the chance until Tuesday.) Does it have the new speed limits built in yet?

Just done my 560, no i don’t think it does. Waiting for a reply from Garmin.

I think I’ll take my car out and drive it out to Leatherhead, up the M25 and back via Cobham, so I get a bit of NSL single and dual carriageway. Will be writing a strongly-worded email to Garmin if the new speed limits aren’t in this update - they should have been in the 770 from the start as it was new this year and this was known about the middle of last year.

I ran a simulation, from home Inc a roads and duel. Old limits were displayed. Will see next week. Need

Just took it out for a test run. They still hasn’t updated them. Really shoddy; I paid the best part of £400 for this and I expect accuracy, especially when it’s new. There’s no excuse. It affects route planning and journey time estimates.

It’s also still showing the false 30mph truck-only speed limits - these just don’t exist in the British road system, and never have done.

oh, never had 30 mph for a truck before on mine. might try mine out tomorrow and see. Friends have the cheap ones and snoopers, don’t think they have been updated either yet.

Just updated my 770 and the new speed limits are still not present.

Moonpigdan:
Just updated my 770 and the new speed limits are still not present.

yes done mine las week still not updated the speed no biggy like but did ■■■■ my sat nav up done a factory reset to day so ill try it out tomorrow