garmin dezl 770

Hi every one I’ve got my theroy on the 7/10/15 then starting my training on the 12th I was just wondering what people’s thoughts are on the garmin dezl 770 any help would be appreciated thanks

Halfords doing them for £180 at moment…So a reasonable price.Never used one though.As i’m tight…And have a cheap chinese one of ebay.Wich i have been using for 2 years now.Here and in europe with no problems…

It does get very good reviews, have a look here

satnavdebate.co.uk/best-sell … d-kingdom/

That is the 760 the 770 is 380 and I will take a look cheers

One of these has just landed on my doormat

ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-7-Inch-Tr … 19feac4d5f

Seems excellent for the money. I looked long and hard at just about all the available Sat navs and nearly went for one of the brand names but couldn’t justify the extra cost.

samledger1212:
Hi every one I’ve got my theroy on the 7/10/15 then starting my training on the 12th I was just wondering what people’s thoughts are on the garmin dezl 770 any help would be appreciated thanks

I’ve got one; good piece of kit although not without annoyances - speed limits haven’t been updated, and quite a bit of outdated or inaccurate non-road info (like filling stations still shown long after they were shut down). Less buggy than my old Dezl 560 and my only other comparison us with the old TomTom truck navigator which had a hideously slow user interface (literally every screen press took seconds to make anything happen).

Thanks for the replys I’m Deffo not going with the TomTom my car one takes for ever to find a GPS signal and is just to slow that one does look good for the price but I think I’m going for the garmin one free updates for life sounds good to me

And don’t forget a good truckers atlas too…Such as the philips one…

danthetrucker:
One of these has just landed on my doormat

ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-7-Inch-Tr … 19feac4d5f

Seems excellent for the money. I looked long and hard at just about all the available Sat navs and nearly went for one of the brand names but couldn’t justify the extra cost.

Thats what I’ve got and cant fault it

I got a Chinese one when I moved up from vans to 7.5t (still got it ) and its been very good for the price , however the screen is difficult to see when the sun is shining even with the visor I got for it . but for what it cost its vfm :slight_smile: