Gardening - who likes it?

Can’t stand gardening, especially after this afternoon when cutting hedge with electric hedge trimmer and went straight through lecky cable :imp: Good job I was using an RCD or else I may not have been here :open_mouth: Think I will pay to have someone cut hedges anf bushes in future :wink:

penfold:
Can’t stand gardening, especially after this afternoon when cutting hedge with electric hedge trimmer and went straight through lecky cable :imp: Good job I was using an RCD or else I may not have been here :open_mouth: Think I will pay to have someone cut hedges anf bushes in future :wink:

HATE IT HATE IT. :imp: :imp:

after spending all today and saturday, digging a garden pond out.
still it will look nice when finished,(the missus says). :laughing: :laughing::wink:

There’s alot you can do to a garden,like concrete the thing. :laughing: :laughing:

I hate gardening and have done loads of it over
the last couple of months and filled 2 6 ton skips
and 1 8 ton skip full of bricks and soil and now have
to turf and plant things ect. And when the gardens done
I have to do the jobs inside

Agree with Jim. Either concrete/pave it or grass it if you’ve got kids.

Gardens make an excellent place to park the car I find :smiley: .

I graveled the front and grassed the back , trouble is I’ve got to rake it and cut it still takes too much looking after. wouldn’t mind but my father had his own nusery , maybe thats why :confused: :confused: :confused: :open_mouth:

I can take it or leave it.

Its easier to leave it :smiley:

I dont mind watching my landladys daughter cutting the grass though :stuck_out_tongue:

I HATE it :exclamation:
When I lived in the UK I had a regular garden and the bloke next door often cut my grass :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I would of course return the favour when I got the chance.
First house I lived in here had almost an acre of grass, I hated pushing that motor mower around in 90f heat and got a ride one model. This house has a lawn I can mow in less than an hour but I dread it every time.
I would like to concrete it all and paint it green or get astro turf :laughing:

Concrete it, paint it green and bye a big stiff brush. :laughing:

I’ve got 120 feet of garden half of it gravel and slabs the other half is jungle.

The lawnmower is broken and its staying broken!!!