Garage find

On searching my parents garage I found this

Jarvy:
On searching my parents garage I found this

Thats a tidy looking vehicle. :open_mouth: :laughing:

I’ve got one identical to that too :wink:

I think its from the 70’s and for some reason my dad never put it on his lorry so thats why its in such good nick.
If any of you don’t know Garonor was/is a large customs & wharehouse complex just off the A1 north of Paris.
Dad used to run there weekly back in the 70’s

They used to give them as a prize/gift to a random driver who delivered/collected there. My dad got his in 1973

The chassis is in good nick :wink:

After all those years locked away, the ■■■■■■■ might need greasing :stuck_out_tongue:

Suedehead:
After all those years locked away, the ■■■■■■■ might need greasing :stuck_out_tongue:

Aye, but what kind of grease would one use, Synthetic perhaps or drivers lippygrease Eh, How lovely, Ha Ha. Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Suedehead:

Aye, but what kind of grease would one use, Synthetic perhaps or drivers lippygrease Eh, How lovely, Ha Ha. Regards Larry.

Forty years on,you wouldn’t know the knockers from the knee’s. :wink:
Cheers Dave.

i found this in my tool box

daibootsy:

jeese what a find i wish i had an old tool box

Those girls will catch their deaths. Tell them to put a vest on.

ramone:

daibootsy:

jeese what a find i wish i had an old tool box

Surely the girls each have an “Old tool box”.!

daibootsy:

The girl in the center, with NE on her arse, looks like she’s lining up for a spread-axle.

M&C steve:

daibootsy:

The girl in the center, with NE on her arse, looks like she’s lining up for a spread-axle.

Nice one Steve :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

David

hey thats my wife!!! “i wish”

JAKEY:
hey thats my wife!!! “i wish”

If that’s your wife you wouldn’t stay up all night looking at truck photos!!

M&C steve:

daibootsy:

Oh dear Oh dear, Im I getting old or even past it, But I allways thought NE Meant no entry, What do you think Eh is it just me in my getting old years , Mind you I have been up a few no entrys in my day , So I would probabley ignored this one also, Regards Larry.

When I go in my garage I see this. I must have a tidy up!!!

These are in the conservatory,for how much longer I don’t know, the wife thinks they would look better in the garage…