Garage contents

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
0Well mine has my MGB.GT In it but it is also packed with all sorts of stuff, I came across an old Redex Compresion tester the other day when I was looking for some welding rods plus lots of old tools, One of these days I must have a sort out, Regards Larry.

All them tools look shiny,brand new,and unused to me :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Anon 1.

Aye they are clean but worn a bit, A good mechanic allways cleaned his tools before putting them away ready for the next job, Regards Larry.

Retired Old ■■■■:
Bet those welding rods need drying out, Larry.

Not at all ROF The garage is heated to keep me warm in my old age when Im working in it, I must be getting soft Eh. Ha Ha, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
0Well mine has my MGB.GT In it but it is also packed with all sorts of stuff, I came across an old Redex Compresion tester the other day when I was looking for some welding rods plus lots of old tools, One of these days I must have a sort out, Regards Larry.

All them tools look shiny,brand new,and unused to me :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Anon 1.

Aye they are clean but worn a bit, A good mechanic allways cleaned his tools before putting them away ready for the next job, Regards Larry.

SOOOOOOOO TRUE , Larry but howay suzuki badge i thougth you was a Trumpet fan even if it is the eastern version. :wink:

I am but the badge was off my youngest sons first motor bike, I tend to hoard all sorts of stuff. Regards Larry.

I’m a bit loath to admit it, but I still have a Jawa Owner’s Club badge.

Karl86:
Right this thread has made my point. Me and the mrs are looking at bigger houses at the moment, we want to start a family. She is adamant the house must have a garage for her car she’s even snubbed perfectly nice houses because they haven’t had one. She will park her car in it for 2 weeks max, the novelty will wear off and it will be just another room full off crap. Reading this thread I rest my case.

WOT ! Let the Missus put her car in the garage !!!

NO WAY, Lady ‘V’ gets the Airing Cupboard & I get the Garage.
I’m lucky, lady ‘V’ can’t drive. LOL !

Parking a decent sized car in a normal garage is a ball ache. Well not the parking more the getting out once the car’s in the garage.

In mine I have a DR 350 and most of a MK1 Capri

martinviking:

Karl86:
Right this thread has made my point. Me and the mrs are looking at bigger houses at the moment, we want to start a family. She is adamant the house must have a garage for her car she’s even snubbed perfectly nice houses because they haven’t had one. She will park her car in it for 2 weeks max, the novelty will wear off and it will be just another room full off crap. Reading this thread I rest my case.

WOT ! Let the Missus put her car in the garage !!!

NO WAY, Lady ‘V’ gets the Airing Cupboard & I get the Garage.
I’m lucky, lady ‘V’ can’t drive. LOL !

Lol I wouldn’t mind it would only last a week until she filled it with crap and I drive a well built piece off German engineering, she drives a ford go kart ka convertible that leaks like a sieve so she’d need it more than me :slight_smile:.

Bale Bandit:
Parking a decent sized car in a normal garage is a ball ache. Well not the parking more the getting out once the car’s in the garage.

In mine I have a DR 350 and most of a MK1 Capri

Have you seen the price of MK1 Capri’s lately I’d shove what you’ve got on E bay mate

No I think i’ll keep it as there’s too much of it to get rid of. I’m like 90% of the way to finishing then i’ll either show it or stick it on ebay as restored

Bale Bandit:
No I think i’ll keep it as there’s too much of it to get rid of. I’m like 90% of the way to finishing then i’ll either show it or stick it on ebay as restored

Mine’s a mk3 so worth nowt but a mate of mine’s got a 3 litre mk1 which will be nice when it’s done.He’s realised that he was never going to finish his and is paying someone to do the work on it for him,do you need much for yours he broke a couple for spares and I think he’s got some spare bit’s in the garage.

Mainly I need the bright work and a nice set of wheels.

Remember those nice wheels you got with the “R” pack for the Capri?