Gangs of London

Anybody else watch this on Sky Atlantic?
I knew nothing about it, until a mate kept going on about it.

Still on series 1, episode 5,.and really enjoying it.
Don’t watch it if you’re a bit of an easily offended snowflake :smiley: , it’s a teal ‘blokey’ programme, a bit violent, but it’s in context, not violent for the sake of it.
One of the ‘Peaky Blinders’ guys is one of the main characters.

So if undercover cops, gangs, and guys getting executed by slaughterhouse bolts,.and heads literally being cut in half by high velocity rifles, all because of drugs is your thing. :smiley: …then check it out.

(Look out for the gypsy camp massacre that allegedly sorted out the problem of diesel going missing in the local area a bit harsh but effective :laughing: )

Cracking series. If the first scene of episode one doesn’t grab you by the scruff of the neck then nothing will.

robroy:

Anybody else watch this on Sky Atlantic?
I knew nothing about it, until a mate kept going on about it.

Still on series 1, episode 5,.and really enjoying it.
Don’t watch it if you’re a bit of an easily offended snowflake :smiley: , it’s a teal ‘blokey’ programme, a bit violent, but it’s in context, not violent for the sake of it.
One of the ‘Peaky Blinders’ guys is one of the main characters.

So if undercover cops, gangs, and guys getting executed by slaughterhouse bolts,.and heads literally being cut in half by high velocity rifles, all because of drugs is your thing. :smiley: …then check it out.

(Look out for the gypsy camp massacre that allegedly sorted out the problem of diesel going missing in the local area a bit harsh but effective :laughing: )

The Essex Boys docudrama movies were enough for me.Just the actors playing the part scared me enough to the point of not knowing whether hiding in the cupboard under the stairs was a better bet than hiding behind the couch or under the bed and that was after I’d changed channels. :open_mouth: :laughing:

I’ve seen this.
Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Must check if there’s a new series

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Just watched last episode today of Series 1, really enjoyed it.
Looked for Series 2…and there ain’t one. :unamused: :neutral_face:

robroy:

There making a new one Rob, but not due for screening till next year

Regards John.

old 67:

robroy:

There making a new one Rob, but not due for screening till next year
Sky Original Gangs of London returns for a second series | Sky Group

Regards John.

Cheers for that, I’ll look forward to it.

is it only available on sky…

m.a.n rules:
is it only available on sky…

It’s on Sky Atlantic, I ain’t sure what channels you can get in any other format than Sky, you’ll need to check with whatever provider you have mate.

cheers rob, aint got sky but will check others out…sounds good viewing… :wink:

p.s thought it was a sky production, turns out it’s a itv production and its on netflix and amazon… and i’ve got both binge watch for me…