Game of thrones

Aint it awesome,counting the seconds for series 6,love it,love it,love it,best thing ever to hit the screen.

Lord Of The Rings with ■■■■■ :smiley:

I`d camp out on a freezing pavement in Alaska just for the autographed box set…

probably.

Back in those endless halcyon days of the early eighties, i recall thinking that Blade Runner was pretty cool, but then i also remembered that i was twenty four, and an adult.

Heading for bullys but bloody love it, regularly rip my ■■■■ off to that blonde peice. Cant remember his name though… :slight_smile:

Talking of little chaps that midget is my favourite.
Apologies if thats offensive and not pc, I mean the shortarse who shags a lot.

I’m the same…could never wait for the next edition of Corrie or Emmerdale…shows how much the world has changed… Or has it

Dipper_Dave:
Heading for bullys but bloody love it, regularly rip my ■■■■ off to that blonde peice. Cant remember his name though… :slight_smile:

Just dribbled coffee all down myself!!! Cracking pair of baps :wink:

it’s that missandei ( nathalie emmanuel ) that does it for me . i’d walk on hot coals for her . how is grey worm going to give her one being an unsullied ?

Dipper_Dave:
regularly rip my ■■■■ off to that blonde peice.

Dipper_Dave:

With ya on the dwarf,awesome bloke,like a hybrid of Jagger and Ollie reed.he is a sensational presence alongside that outrageously gorgeous piece who plays his sister.Its a masterpiece.

Terry T:

Dipper_Dave:

Ah the Khalesi,does female beauty get better than this i ask in all sincerity?

rigsby:
it’s that missandei ( nathalie emmanuel ) that does it for me . i’d walk on hot coals for her . how is grey worm going to give her one being an unsullied ?

The point you raise is a good one,he must up his cunillingual game pronto i would venture.That pyromanic witch bint scrubs up pretty well to i reckons :angry:

manalishi:

Dipper_Dave:

With ya on the dwarf,awesome bloke,like a hybrid of Jagger and Ollie reed.he is a sensational presence alongside that outrageously gorgeous piece who plays his sister.Its a masterpiece.

That gorgeous piece also plays the main female in 300, see her knockers a few times in that aswell…

yt03:

manalishi:

Dipper_Dave:

That gorgeous piece also plays the main female in 300, see her knockers a few times in that aswell…

Well let me just say right here,if your not already aqquainted with G.O.T as i suspect you are.her norkage outings are to be seen much more liberally in their fullest majesty than that fab film you mentioned.i mean it was in black and white as i recall…

manalishi:

yt03:

manalishi:

Dipper_Dave:

Well let me just say right here,if your not already aqquainted with G.O.T as i suspect you are.her norkage outings are to be seen much more liberally in their fullest majesty than that fab film you mentioned.i mean it was in black and white as i recall…

I’ve got every episode I’m well acquainted with game of thrones… Yes you do see more in G.O.T but I fail to see what black and white has to do with it??
In one of the last episodes when she is paraded through the streets, I’m pretty sure that’s not even her… (just my opinion) I’d much rather smash the red head (y)

manalishi:

Terry T:

Dipper_Dave:

Ah the Khalesi,does female beauty get better than this i ask in all sincerity?

For an in-depth analysis of your searching question, why not tune into our “who floats your boat” special feature. 14 pages of peerless good taste through the ages.

love the smilies, Terry. your etch-a-sketch is in fine working order. :grimacing: