Game / Gamestation warning!

Just had a text from a mate of mine in the know… Game/Gamestation are making moves to go bust. Get shot of any vouchers you have sharpish as these are the first things to be knocked back usually

Both of them? Game and Gamestation?

Not got any vouchers, just curious.

Same parent company

Run out of cash, with no prospect of borrowing more

claretmatt:
Same parent company

Run out of cash, with no prospect of borrowing more

Same parent company? Thats probably the problem then, we have both in our small town and only a handfull of shops between them!

So their not stocking new games and having a sale

No new games

Firesale!

I got an X-box for Xmas. Used it once. It now has a coffee cup on it and some dust. :open_mouth:

Gamestop are in the process of taking them over

Got a PS3 for xmas played it a handful of times. People are buying games online and in supermarkets no wonder why there doing bad.

Claretmatt sees you right:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-17512143

This is really bad new for game buyers. If Game goes completely all that will be left are the big supermarkets or Amazon/Play. Of course they will know they have you by the short curly ones so prices will increase!

Heard this morning on the radio they went pop. No surprise as already said, both in my town and many more. May pick up a ps vita for my boy cheap now though

Supermarkets are taking over the world!

Yeah, it’s been on the cards for the last month or so. Most of the gamers sites have been talking about it and scheming :smiley: