GADGETS

was wondering if you like me and love to browse the web for the best and newest models of gadgets on the market,
my question is what is your must have trucking gadget or gadgets for them cosy nights parked in a layby, and please no obvious choices like nuts mag :unamused:

cos lets face it there is alot if crap out there and this thread may save peeps money, personally am still amazed at the self stirring mug!!

My blow up doll but it keeps going down on me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I don’t have that much, I have my laptop, which I also use to watch DVDs, I have a big screen one so it’s like a flat screen cab tv & I got one of those speaker systems so I got surround sound too. I have an inverter to run it, I have my i-pod, which thanks to Bob the Dog will shortly be full of audio books. My satellite radio, this means I can listen to any of 100 or so stations wherever I am, no retuning the radio :sunglasses: that’s about it, I toy with the idea of GPS, but I have a routing programme, which has GPS on my laptop & I’ve never used the GPS part so I haven’t bothered yet, maybe I’ll treat myself for xmas though.

Best gadget for me gotta by my iPhone, I can surf the net, check out delivery locations on google and traffic reports so I don’t get stuck, plus I can play all my favourite tunes on the iPod, its on contract so I get free calls,txts, and web browsing, who needs a laptop :smiley:

I think as we are getting more and more reliant on the computer, than the various gadgets that plug in the USB port are brilliant.

We will all have a USB drinks mat that keeps your cup hot while you are surfing the net already, but how about putting these on your christmas list?

A USB powered hamster wheel, or a USB Plasma lamp, but my favourite has to be a USB drum kit.

The chameleon sticks its tongue out and changes colour obviously :stuck_out_tongue:

or how about a USB rocket launcher and fire missiles at mosquitos…

If anyone thinks I have too much time on my hands, you probably know my missus :laughing:

just do a search, i,m sure this question gets asked on an almost weekly basis :wink: :smiley:

my drivers hour guard TS01 purchased via this forum great bit of kit and almost eliminated taco infringements

Sugar Ray:

I got a Palestinian one, really clever…take her out of box and she blows herself up!!

Koop:

Sugar Ray:

I got a Palestinian one, really clever…take her out of box and she blows herself up!!

:laughing: :laughing:

hi there no of topic where do you get audiobooks from newmercman always searching for these bloody dear on that itunes to do it that way

Grayham:
Best gadget for me gotta by my iPhone

I was wondering how long it would take for that word to pop up :laughing:

y new nokia 5530 boy wifi when in any were with internet and then i get free mins internet any way lol good wee fone boy

ah i have a phone charger that doesn’t fit my phone also go a portable dvd player & a kettle would like a TV but the new digital ones are over £150 !

Sugar Ray:

I’ll give yer twice what you paid for it.

dustylfc:
was wondering if you like me and love to browse the web for the best and newest models of gadgets on the market,
my question is what is your must have trucking gadget or gadgets for them cosy nights parked in a layby, and please no obvious choices like nuts mag :unamused:

cos lets face it there is alot if crap out there and this thread may save peeps money, personally am still amazed at the self stirring mug!!

surely, i would have to get to know you first :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sony e-book reader.

Had it a year or so and its my best investment, got around 500 books on it now so never get bored and the screen is easy on the eyes. Plays music too! :slight_smile:

Talking of gadgets does anyone know where I can get hold of the lead that connects a MP3 player to a Blaupunkt CD 24 please? (Sometimes called MAN CD 24)

My best gadget cost me £10 from Exeter cb shack (exeter services)

It is a 12v fm transmitter that plugs into the ciggy socket with a jack plug on the other end that fits into the laptop (or any headphone socket)

It then plays the soudtrack of dvd’s (or music from an ipod) through the truck stereo

simples

My iphone and new tomtom 520.
I can connect my iphone to the tomtom and play my music through the fm transmitter that is built into the tomtom.
Also my iphone has a good traffic app that show me what roads I should avoid.