G4S Manchester.

starlocation:
Ohh yeah and 3 people last year were covered in petrol last year and
threatened to be burnt if they didnt open the van. :open_mouth:

30 stabbings and 1 shooting(in the groin) :open_mouth:

Welcome too Sunny Manchester :unamused:

Afraid its a regular occurance on that job…you might want to give that some thought especially with having a pregnant missus and a young one on the way. The CIT drivers now have to wear bullet proof type vest/jackets (not joking…serious) The moneys not bad and you’ll probably have a job for life cos its a huge company but if you’ve got a class one licence I think I’d be inclined to try somewhere else. But thats easy to say when you have to earn a living and keep a family. There must be something good about the job though cos some of the drivers have been there many many years.
I don’t work on the driving side although I did do some years ago but hubby was’nt happy about me doing it because of the risks involved so I just work in the building now.
Let us know how you get on.

Hi Sally

Still kind of interested in the job.
Didnt know you needed to be rambo to do it lol. :laughing:

My tatic is to scream loudly and soil my undies.
So if the sound doesnt scare them of the smell will.

It,ll probably take a couple of months to pass the checks.

I,ll let you know what happens.

used to be the case (in ireland anyway) when when you do get held up you just hand it over and theyre gone, these days they go more for the duress also they have a lot more inside information these days and know which vans to go for and what time to go for them at.

also one of the reasons i got out of it was one of my colleagues was approached, shot in the leg before anything was requested, then they suggested the guy on the van give them some money before they put the next bullet in his head

not trying to put you off, but theres better jobs out there for the same money