G24 GNG

If anyone else has any pictures of G24 GNG they can put them on this thread if they want to i would very much appreciate any pictures of it !!!
kindle fanxs for the photo we will try and copy it and put it on here as soon as we can :smiley:

many thanks jobe ben

hav’nt got no pics, but its a nice motor, is it stil in daily use?

Saw this truck the other day going n/b on he A1…very very smart… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

no probs mate. Ive got a few more. When i get internet sorted at home (im on my phone at min) i will put the rest up. The 164 is looking good by the way, shame its sitting in the yard doing nowt!

Saw her towing a box near Kirby Muxloe (Leicestershire), near J21b of the M1/A46. Either heading into Leicester or Muxloe. Was not sure. Nice looking vehicle.

Andy

yh its still in daily use some weeks and cheers kindle yh the 164 is in they yrad havin some little bits done to it and the driver is on holiday and geezah it was probably goin to leicester mate

thanks ben

:smiley:

closest i’ve got to catching it :blush:

nice picture mate but the bull bar aint on there no more and the grill is white and its still a good picture thanks

ben

why are the first pics of a 143 450 and in the last pics she is a 113 360?.

to jonmea

when it sed 143 450 that was fake thats the badges that were on it wen we bought it and then wen we bought we put the real badges on it and it is a 113 360

ben

That registration number rings a bell. Did it start life with R T Steward?

JOBE BEN:
to jonmea

when it sed 143 450 that was fake thats the badges that were on it wen we bought it and then wen we bought we put the real badges on it and it is a 113 360

ben

nice to see the proper badges back on it. most of the scania,s at truck shows are 143,s. not enough 113,s

its a beautiful motor

Is stuart geddis still driving it? or working for you?? i used to pull Continental Cargo Carriers tilts for R. Perry and sons and he was driving for Stars at Thetford.

Is stuart geddis still driving it? or working for you?? i used to pull Continental Cargo Carriers tilts for R. Perry and sons and he was driving for Stars at Thetford. he did once have a very nice fh12 left â– â– â– â– â– â–  silver cab doing euro work

no not anymore stuart now drives and o5 plate scania r420
g24 gng is now mostly used for shows but if we need to use we will so sometimes it still works

just found this in my archives ben, from 2 or 3 yrs ago.