G+S

i see that g+s the scottish fridge firm are looking for drivers. anybody have any info on them pls? time away, pay, how straight do they run(i know no-ones 100% on european). cheers… jon

JONBOY@RH:
how straight do they run(i know no-ones 100% on european). cheers… jon

I think Neil (Coffeeholic) and others on here might choose to disagree with that statement :open_mouth:

100% ? :open_mouth:

You think right Craig, I do disagree with that statement. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I have no need to run anything but straight, I’ve always run that way, and I know many other OD’s and employed drivers doing European work who are the same.

With the level of checks in Europe now I think it would be harder to get away with it anyway.

ok sorry… i`m off now to flog myself with branches and eat nettles :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

No problem, just do the branches this time and save the nettles for next. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

will do… can i keep my clothes on though… :unamused: :blush:

NOPE JONBOY@RH, AND DONT FORGET THE VINEGAR FOR AFTERS… :laughing: :laughing:

lynne have you been peeping again? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

SOMETHING LIKE THAT :laughing:

i was young and foolish… we needed the money… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Really■■?

Sorry jonboy@rh,work soooo slow last few days ,my Valuable time is on the PRECIOUS Trucknet UK :wink:

no problem lynne… without humour we are nothing :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

hi jon boy
if its the same company im thinking of they run on dutch plates and are based in aberdeen.
they run fish from france around the markets of the uk
if it is them dont go there :blush:
if you want to know how bent they run i can post it on here or pm you
jon

im not sure we mean the same company jonboy 100? white and blue motors, fhs, superspace dafs and megaspace mercs. i thought they were from around the bellshill area?

Thats them white and light blue motors… also have a depot near Stafford I thought??

I have run with them a few times but I have to say I have never heard them mention running iffy… and they have always ‘behaved’ when I have been with them

JONBOY@RH:
im not sure we mean the same company jonboy 100? white and blue motors, fhs, superspace dafs and megaspace mercs. i thought they were from around the bellshill area?

no it isnt the same company,they have blue xf`s i saw one today but missed the company name.
when i get it i will name @ shame :exclamation:

G&S are from greenock .they run fridge and ambient (computers) all over europe most drivers away for 4 weeks at a time.ive been told money is good for what ya do decnt kit super space dafs tga xxls merc megaspace scanny toplines and the odd globey xl :laughing:

try