Future driving!

Another ten years and it brings a whole new term to the term dangerous driving!

â–º Mercedes Future Truck 2025 (Autonomous Driving …: youtu.be/RIe9gSRBQTk

there isnt a hope in hells chance i would sit in a hgv with no control over it.

Technology can be great but I think the public need to be consulted before being subjected to some of it. Driverless cars scare the crap out of me. Too much trust put on computers and such. One chip malfunction and you have a disaster

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120688 more of the same…saves replying twice… were all doomed!!! :slight_smile:

Id like to see that in use on the m6 at jct 10 at 8:00 in the morning…

until I am absolutely sure I would be very reluctant to let go of the wheel,and if I did I still could not relax,i would be watching for the slightest problem,got to admit though its a fantastic lorry,but I would still be as nervous as hell,also would the police nick him for not being in proper control of the lorry,lol

Berty:

or the M25

truckman020:

Berty:

or the M25

Ye ha ha… I must say everytime iv been on the m25 iv never had a problem Iv drove to purfleet just before the tunnel a few times but I do go early which I suppose would help but goin back to get on the m1 around 8ish never hit the brakes really…

Berty:

truckman020:

Berty:

or the M25

Ye ha ha… I must say everytime iv been on the m25 iv never had a problem Iv drove to purfleet just before the tunnel a few times but I do go early which I suppose would help but goin back to get on the m1 around 8ish never hit the brakes really…

Fridays are the worst,if you go to kent or Essex and don’t get back on the M25 by 12 at the latest you are screwed