Fuse for 12volt on man tga

can any one help ive looked through the manual but i cant find the fuse for my 12volt socket ive found the dropper but no fuse on on it
cheers

have you looked in the fuse box :smiley:

first place i looked, smart arse :laughing: :wink:

Carl:
first place i looked, smart arse :laughing: :wink:

well you never said so did ya :smiley:

Carl:
can any one help ive looked through the manual but i cant find the fuse for my 12volt socket ive found the dropper but no fuse on on it
cheers

Lets be seeing some photos mate. (of the truck, not the fusebox!) i bet its immaculate as all your motors usually are!

kindle530:

Carl:
cheers

Lets be seeing some photos mate. (of the truck, not the fusebox!) i bet its immaculate as all your motors usually are!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only cos the previous driver did it.

i couldnt find the fuse either and neither could the fitters at wincantons who have boat loads of those wagons, even the auto electricians were baffled by that lorry as it like no others.

used too drive tga i know what u mean i have forgot but my mate drives the truck now should be able too tell you tomoro eve if you havent sussed it by then its there but not listed on diagram something like 3rd 0ne in on second row will find out

On the tga I had it wasn’t a fuse, below the fuses it had a row of trip buttons, it was one of those for the 12v supply.

Trev_H:
On the tga I had it wasn’t a fuse, below the fuses it had a row of trip buttons, it was one of those for the 12v supply.

THATS IT I REMEMBER NOW SPOT ON

topmixer11:

Trev_H:

THATS IT I REMEMBER NOW SPOT ON

I have a manual somewhere, but I am buggered if I can find it, she has tidied up. But I do remember the tripouts.