Further training courses - HIAB, Moffet or ADR

Hi Guys :slight_smile:,

To maximise my employability in the future and from a bit of saving I think I can afford to do one of the above courses…

However I could do with people’s opinion on which one would be the best to do? Plus do any of these count towards my CPC recurrent training?

Also if anybody can recommend any good trainers in the North-West it would be greatly appreciated!

Rob

I believe all of those options can count towards the DCPC. If you can find a GOOD DCPC trainer you might like to consider doing a course on drivers hours as it’s something a great many drivers struggle with and it could save you some hassle with the law.

44 Tonne Ton:
If you can find a GOOD DCPC trainer…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hllo mate
I think that both Hiab and Moffer are good tools to have under your belt but do the remote Hiab if you can
I used a guy called Ricky from Preston RPS PLANT TRAINING he is on the net and he was very reasonable with price but had to borrow the vehicles to test me I already had Hiab but was not remote and had to miss out on work because of it so i upgraded :smiley: at the same time i did a moffet course and have had calls from two agents today waith moffet work but i dont want to travel 60 mile each way so said I no thanks :smiley: .
All the best Roy