Further relaxation of EU Drivers’ Hours

Carryfast:

pierrot 14:
I’m with Robroy and his tongue in cheek sarcasm :laughing:
Why work more for f-all more, aren’t we already burning the candle at both ends ?

But meanwhile, over here, where truck drivers are respected and recognised as a necessity,
the government has lifted, this weekends Sunday and bank hol restrictions,
to allow drivers that have been stuck in England the possibility of getting home.

‘Over there’ you mean the same EU that has brought us the joys of the 15 hour shift and third country EE operations meaning less jobs for Brits or French drivers and the lifting of cabotage regs next meaning even less jobs. :unamused:

As for stuck in England yes used as pawns to force the continuation of the French fishing fleet robbing the Brit fishing industry of what is rightfully ours.
In the knowledge that the Europhile Tories will give them what they want after putting on a good show.

No CF, when I said over here I meant here in France , not Europe

robroy:
De rien mon ami
Joyeux Noel. :smiley:

I also know how to ask for a large beer and a ham sandwich…and what time the ferry leaves. :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Merry Christmas to you and yours Rob

And all the best for the New Year (let’s hope it’s a million times better than this one :imp: :imp: :imp:

m.a.n rules:
If you’re French yourself I apologise for the generalisation…(but you sound ok for a Frenchman :laughing: ) quote robroy…

gotta agree with you there mate. pierrot 14 ia one of my fave posters, gives a lot of good info on the euro thread and talks a lot of sense…

bon soirre le frog… :wink:

)

Thank-you very much for the compliment MAN
And best wishes to you

You Roast BEEF :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: