Funniest Thing To Read

This year has got to be the crap the government is coming out with now:-

dawn.com/2011/07/01/give-job … ister.html

Didnt they think of this before letting all these Immigrants into the country? Granting these people asylum etc what did they expect? People happily working skilled jobs for basic pay will always be an attraction for employers… Shows you the thickness of our government.

There’s no point doing this until they remove the benefits culture. All that will happen is there just won’t be any foreigners allowed to apply for the jobs. That is all. The benefits lot will just continue to sit on their arses all day watching the money roll in.

Remove the benefits + remove the immigrants = no choice but to work (for the majority). Unfortunately the former is a surefire vote loser so will never happen. :unamused:

If you remove the immigrants then there should be a lot of jobs freed up therefore allowing and non-legit dole bums to be made to work and/or re-train for available jobs that become available.

Thing I find funny is the stupid government allowing all these immigrants in, foreigners, wether part of the EU or not you should look after your own first, not others.

scottishcruiser:
If you remove the immigrants then there should be a lot of jobs freed up therefore allowing and non-legit dole bums to be made to work and/or re-train for available jobs that become available.

Thing I find funny is the stupid government allowing all these immigrants in, foreigners, wether part of the EU or not you should look after your own first, not others.

Re highlight, yes I agree, but that will never happen. Until it does it’s pointless. Even if you sent back the millions of immigrants the employment stats for UK folks would remain the same because it’s mainly the “won’t work” scrubbers.

RobK:

scottishcruiser:

Re highlight, yes I agree, but that will never happen. Until it does it’s pointless. Even if you sent back the millions of immigrants the employment stats for UK folks would remain the same because it’s mainly the “won’t work” scrubbers.

Yeah right like the dole pays enough to live on and pay the mortgage on a decent house in Oxshott and provide a life of luxury the same as a waste of space banker or footballer gets although there’s lots of school leavers who don’t want any of that and who would prefer to join the army and get blown up instead. :open_mouth:

Then we’ve then got school leavers from eastern europe coming in to do the jobs even though if they were bright enough they could just work in a cafe for a month then walk out and claim all those so called massive benefit entitlements that they could be getting instead. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

It’s time you got a reality check and ask the jobcentre just exactly how much is it that those army recruits are missing out on by being stupid enough to join up when they could be claiming the dole instead. :unamused:

I think that jobcentre plus should be renamed jobcentreminus.The few times that I have been unemployed they were as much use as an ash tray on a motor bike.Dont know how it is in your part of the country ,but here there is just the Army taking on school leavers though that will be changing shortly.

alamcculloch:
I think that jobcentre plus should be renamed jobcentreminus.The few times that I have been unemployed they were as much use as an ash tray on a motor bike.Dont know how it is in your part of the country ,but here there is just the Army taking on school leavers though that will be changing shortly.

Just as I said. :bulb:

So the Russians have already been to Afghanistan seen it,done it,and got the T Shirt,they then send all their old hangers on over here to take what jobs we’ve got available,while our own have to join up and go back to Afghanistan to get blown up. :unamused: :imp:

It’s always been a case of the army taking on school leavers to get blown up somewhere or another but now that they’ve seen RobK’s advice that the dole is handing out more money than the army pays maybe they’ll have the sense to stay at home and let the commy east europeans join the army and do all the work for sfa instead. :bulb: :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing:

Carryfast:

RobK:

scottishcruiser:

Yeah right like the dole pays enough to live on and pay the mortgage on a decent house in Oxshott and provide a life of luxury the same as a waste of space banker or footballer gets although there’s lots of school leavers who don’t want any of that and who would prefer to join the army and get blown up instead. :open_mouth:

Then we’ve then got school leavers from eastern europe coming in to do the jobs even though if they were bright enough they could just work in a cafe for a month then walk out and claim all those so called massive benefit entitlements that they could be getting instead. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

It’s time you got a reality check and ask the jobcentre just exactly how much is it that those army recruits are missing out on by being stupid enough to join up when they could be claiming the dole instead. :unamused:

WTF are you on about now? Did you even read what I wrote or the context? Christ, thick as ■■■■ most people on here.

Rob K:

Carryfast:

RobK:

scottishcruiser:

WTF are you on about now? Did you even read what I wrote or the context? Christ, thick as [zb] most people on here.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the way I read it was that you’re saying that the employers are recruiting more foreign workers than our own because too many of our own don’t want to work and would rather stay at home instead because the benefit system pays enough to do that instead of working :question: .

The reality of the situation is that the British applicants get turned down at the application stage or the wage levels,which have been depressed by the over supply in the labour market by foreign workers,make it economically unviable to take the job for British workers who’ve got every right to expect a decent standard of living based on living in a so called developed western economy.In either case the pittance available from the benefit system has zb all to do with the issue and it’s not a case of preferring to stay at home instead unless they’ve already got loads of money in the bank.

The fact is,however the employers try to make the case otherwise,we’ve got our own school leavers joining the army because there’s no other job choices or opportunities while east europeans are getting/doing the jobs which are available :question: . :bulb: