Funniest number plate in windscreen

seen a windscreen number plate today name was bollack made me chuckle :laughing: :laughing:

Saw an old fella on containers, his plate said Saga lout.

Theres a fella driving a Dutch truck, im pretty sure hes English, his plate says Malaka.

Baldillox

“Big Dave”

PY63. It was just half of mine when I snapped it.

kindle530:
Theres a fella driving a Dutch truck, im pretty sure hes English, his plate says Malaka.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not a truck plate but i seen a range rover today on the 14 OB11OXS, brought a smile to my face

Pimpdaddy:

kindle530:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bet the Greeks love it too. :smiley:

Depends how you define “funny” i suppose.
Haven"t seen one yet that has made me laugh out loud.
Probably because i think anyone with a nameplate in the windscreen is a tadge sad. . . bit like myself,bit of a sad ■■■■■

Saw a good one years ago in a lady truckers window - Sweat Dreams :laughing: think she meant sweet but you never know :exclamation:

‘Scanny’.

Asked the lad why he had a plate saying ‘Scanny’, in the windscreen.

‘Cos I’m Scania mad and only ever drive them’.

Agency chap, the plate came out of his bag, every day without fail and was perched on the dash.

Looked a treat in a Daf 45 7.5 tonne box van on home deliveries.

We had a driver at an old company I used to work at, big Richard, known as big ■■■■ to everyone, I wandered why his name plate was written in Urdu or Arabic or something like that, turns out the boss wasn’t happy about him having “big ■■■■” on his nameplate so he got it translated at a local curry house and got it put on a plate!

In quarry tippers;YER TIZ and WHY ME.

A Mercedes sprinter van raced round our yard, loud rave music blasting out the windows (BOOM BOOM BOOM) wee guy jumped out, looked about 14 years old, with the most incredible swagger I’ve ever seen… his name plate in the front window “Techno” along with a framed picture of another sprinter van… mades us Scania boys look tame lol

AaronR:
We had a driver at an old company I used to work at, big Richard, known as big ■■■■ to everyone, I wandered why his name plate was written in Urdu or Arabic or something like that, turns out the was wasn’t happy about him having “big ■■■■” on his nameplate so he got it translated at a local curry house and got it put on a plate!

Na, big ■■■■ would have been better but I suppose you do never get flashed in! :slight_smile:

My mate had DILLIGAF in his. Funniest part was when the local BBC News was doing a piece on the caravan industry in East Yorkshire it had a shot of him strapping a caravan down complete with his numberplate in full view. I’m quite sure they hadn’t a clue what it meant.

Dilligaf. Oh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. God that’s soooooooooo funny.

a few years ago,one of the younger drivers in Mountsorrel quarry had ‘Rent Boy’ on his plate :laughing: and there was good old ‘Salad Dodger’ a large lad (R.I.P.)

Seen one once with a signwritten plate beside the grill. IS IT NOT FRIDAY YET. I thought it was a good one we all like a Friday eh. Eddie.

I was in an RDC in MK recently and there was an Eastern European wagon in there and his plate said Kunty. Poor sod probably has no idea :grimacing: