Full Vinyl Liveries

Like Stobart use. And S&K I’ve noticed.

How much do they cost per truck? Anyone point me in the direction of a manufacturer?

no idea of cost,also blair transport from over here have some wrapped.i suppose its simple to undo and just leave a plain white unit at the end of lease or when selling.

ill ask my mate, he used to work for a company in norfolk doing them

No idea Harry, I’m guessing £200-400. How long is this piece of string? It all depends on if the sign maker needs to do the artwork or if you already supply it to them to produce. Also depends on complexity and whether fitting is required (I can see all the bloody bubbles I’d end up with :laughing:) Then the size, simple writing or full coverage of cab/deflector/skirts.

Google “vinyl vehicle signs” or “vinyl vehicle wraps” for some idea. I do remember seeing some cars wrapped in only chrome effect vinyl - dazzle city.

HERE’s a random starter for ten.

a firm in carlisle did stobarts harry there opposite the old bp truckstop. its called vinyl wrap and is alot cheaper than painting a wagon

try pm’ing gliderman on here.

he does all that sort of thing as his business ( or something similar) and he should be able to help you out or point you in the dirtection of someone who could (you never know you might even get some discount!)

here ya go harry are these anywhere near you
http://www.pyramidvisuals.co.uk/services/trucks_graphics/

I think your looking at the £1000 mark,when I looked in to it, its not any cheaper than painting, but De-Fleeting is alot easier.(That was the price for one truck I expect Stobarts etc… get it alot cheaper than that.) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

longs of leeds do it now. i know they are getting rid of the 03 regs and the old vinal stickers are making a right mess of the paintwork. those new vinals are meant to come straight off no mess or damage.

jessicas dad:
longs of leeds do it now. i know they are getting rid of the 03 regs and the old vinal stickers are making a right mess of the paintwork. those new vinals are meant to come straight off no mess or damage.

No paint fading either I would imagine.

if you have a look…

these are the 03 regs lined up for de-badging and it makes a right mess. plus your stuck with a red chassis blue cab and white roof.

now with these new viynal wrap as you can see in the picture the lorry behind shows a white cab but the one in the main picture has the wrapround front and sides so when it peels of you are left with red chassis and white cab and roof.

you see a lot of ex- stobbies about now on 55 regs and the give away is they still have the red and white stripey bumper but the are red chassis and white cabs.