Full-time work around Northampton?

I think Walt Disney would be better at running transport than a lot of the muppets that seem to be in charge of the so called ‘blue chip’ outfits, these days

Toddy2:
I think Walt Disney would be better at running transport than a lot of the muppets that seem to be in charge of the so called ‘blue chip’ outfits, these days

^^^^^^^^^^Amen

Pets at home Swan Valley way, Northampton, double decker trailer fleet with or without a Moffet hanging of the back door.
Multi drop to stores on your own or with a colleague who has keys and alarm codes for out of hours delivery .
Morrisons up the road and Dhl who do Carslberg beer .

Sainsburys in swan valley . They are also building a ndc frozen depot there in the near future so keep your eyes open

irc5468:
‘…Kuehne and Nagel in Milton Keynes on the Waitrose contract are usually looking for drivers…’

Hmmm, why oh why could that be? :unamused:

Toddy2:

irc5468:
You do realise waitrose in Milton Keynes is all K&N ?

as is John Lewis (same firm) different sites

Nope. John Lewis is still in house.

Happy Keith:

irc5468:
‘…Kuehne and Nagel in Milton Keynes on the Waitrose contract are usually looking for drivers…’

Hmmm, why oh why could that be? :unamused:

Probably because they’re a shower. But it pays the bills.

cyrus123:
Hi everyone,
I’ve been to a couple of places but they only take drivers on via agency or offering night work.
I have applied for few places by email also but to no avail.
And if you don’t want to work for the big boys in rugby truck stop because they cancell your shifts, there is not much that agencies can offer you.
So I’ll appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction to find day work in and around Northampton or Milton Keynes.
thanks.

Apply for Logistic people agency and can work for Stobart without cancelation and have permanent start time.