Fueling Up

Does anyone know of any online resources listing details of which garage supports which fuel card?

I had a look in the archives but could only find this trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2952 which doesn’t inspire much hope.

If there isn’t anything available on the web, would it be worthwhile to have our own database here on TruckNet that lists different garages on, for example, main routes who carry/support/take which fuel card??

A14 / A1 for Route Mate Uk PetroPlus if anyone has any ideas at the moment?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

smeserver:
Does anyone know of any online resources listing details of which garage supports which fuel card?

I had a look in the archives but could only find this trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2952 which doesn’t inspire much hope.

If there isn’t anything available on the web, would it be worthwhile to have our own database here on TruckNet that lists different garages on, for example, main routes who carry/support/take which fuel card??

A14 / A1 for Route Mate Uk PetroPlus if anyone has any ideas at the moment?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

A1–STIBBINGTON AND COLSTERWORTH

ohterry:

smeserver:

A1–STIBBINGTON AND COLSTERWORTH

:blush: :blush: What about the A11 :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

:open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

What brands of station could you use?

I’ve got an idea of what is Shell, Jet, etc on the A11.

I don’t know about other cards but you can find a spreadsheet listing Shells UK network here.

If its a Keyfuels type they give you a book!

Or there are lists of BP and Shell staions on the web.

I always found a DKV book a good source of info though, especially when looking for truckstops and tank cleaning

Wheel Nut:

Or there are lists of BP and Shell stations on the web.

I always found a DKV book a good source of info though, especially when looking for truckstops and tank cleaning

Keyfuels Book. Will harass the manager for one :slight_smile:

DKV. What’s this?? :slight_smile:

Thanks

smeserver:

Wheel Nut:

Or there are lists of BP and Shell stations on the web.

Keyfuels Book. Will harass the manager for one :slight_smile:

DKV. What’s this?? :slight_smile:

Thanks

Its a German truck credit card, just like cash and taken nearly everywhere.

You can find out about DKV here. A card that can be used for far more than just fuel, much like the Euroshell card, and is accepted all over the place.

Coffeeholic:
You can find out about DKV here. A card that can be used for far more than just fuel, much like the Euroshell card, and is accepted all over the place.

Only they’ve stopped doing vat recovery

BP site locator

bpplus.com/pages/resources/sitelocator.asp

smeserver:
:blush: :blush: What about the A11 :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

:open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

Texaco north and south bound at Thetford seem to take anything, including Keyfuels if thats what yuo’ve got. Few years ago the company i was working for at the time had out of date shell books, Mrs Snax got in touch with Shell on the web, and they sent me an up to date directory FOC, you could try that with your companies fuel card supplier :smiley:

north surrey haulage:
Only they’ve stopped doing vat recovery

Not a problem, the same firm who do my Euroshell VAT recovery also do my DKV as well.

Total at South Historic Quay / Harbour handles Keyfuels. I tired Esso, Shell and BP in the area and they didn’t deal with them.

In the end though :slight_smile:

Ordered a fuel book through work.

Cheers,