fuelgenie

is there a owner operator on here that uses fuelGenie fuel cards? would suit me down to the ground i think but i want 1st hand experiences before i commit myself… seems to be too good to be true…

thanks guys.

If you type in fuelgenie in the Advanced search (top right of this page) then it should come up with other posts, within the trucknet forum, in regards to fuelgenie.

Hope this helps.

I use Fuelgenie and you can’t be off it!! We’ve got four week term, so invoiced after two weeks then payment two weeks later by direct debit!! Depending on how many vehicles you’ve got the limit they put on to start with is a bit stingy!! To get it you have to jump through a few hoops, they are fairly steady with the application!! The customer service is 2nd to none compared to the other card we have!! Tesco & Morrisons at pump price which is consistently cheap than the other card! We’ve got a Morrisons in town which has a truck pump!! I’d thoroughly recommend them!!

yep me too, get a morrisons points card as well and you will soon have a wallet full of £5 store vouchers

i use it for two trucks been pretty good limits a little low pay pump price at morrisons and tesco but they usually beat my other card anyway and points can be collected which soon mount up

thnks guys. got one coming now.